Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Awakenings II The Double Epiphany


The Double Epiphany
(awakening part II)

            After the evening’s events at the bar with Dana, I awoke the next morning, wet and craving the release and satisfaction that she had said she could deliver.  The Wimp had gone out on a call and naked, I wandered around the condo, cleaning up the mess he had left while I was out the previous evening.  The ringing of the phone interrupted my menial tasks and I answered it quickly.
            “K, it’s Dana. Are you busy”  “Oh God no, Dana just cleaning up after the Wimp.  What’s up?”  “You know I said that maybe I could help with your problem”  “Yes, Dana I seem to recall a vivid memory of that”  “Don’t you mean a vibrating memory?”  Dana’s laugh was high and more of a giggle.  “Yes Dana that too.”  My own laughter recalled the vibrator deep in my ass as she turned and walked away the previous night. “OK hon, here’s the deal,” for the next hour Dana laid out her plans for reviving our sex life.  I smiled, laughed, was shocked and embarrassed by the boldness and inventiveness of her plan, and of course, I agreed completely with it.  “The only question hon, is will the Wimp go for it?”  “Oh, if he thinks that there is the remotest chance of sticking his dick in your beautiful pussy Dana; he’ll be there for sure,” I grinned as we said goodbye, thinking of the look on the Wimp’s face when I put the plan into effect.
            W and I were married our senior year of college.  The only child of a wealthy family, he and I had come to LA to pursue or dreams of stardom, subsidized by his parents who had purchased a condominium for us on the west side.  With his rugged good looks, black hair, cold blue eyes, buff body, and chiseled features, the camera loved him!   Dana’s condo was located in the same complex, and proximity, ambition, mutual desires, goals and her beauty had made us fast friends.  Her tall thin, tight, bronzed body with her light red hair and green eyes had caught the Wimp’s wandering eye.  He openly flirted with her in my presence and she had always rebuffed his advances, kindling his desire for her.  (She was Nicole Kidman with tits!). 
            I heard the door as W returned, a frown creased his features.  “Hi baby, glad you’re home.  Oh honey, what’s wrong” I asked noticing is dejected look.  “I BLEW IT!  DAMN IT! “  He stormed in and plopped on the couch.  “I just couldn’t get my head around it.  The words caught in my throat.  I felt and looked stupid and incompetent.”  “Oh baby, I’m so sorry.”  I nestled my naked body beside him and stroked his cheeks with my fingers.  He turned to me and as if noticing for the first time said, “You’re still not dressed, for Christ sake K, its 2:00 in the afternoon.”  I was surprised by his anger but continued to softly try to alter his mood.  “Oh baby, I just wanted to be ready for you in case you needed some physical comfort.”  He abruptly rose and made a dash for the kitchen.  I heard the beer can’s fizzy pop as he retrieved his favorite beverage.  “I’m just not in the mood for foolishness now K”  “Foolishness?  I responded.  “You think my body and my need for you is foolish?”  “No honey, no, I didn’t mean it like that.  I just need a little time to cool off”  He resumed his position on the couch.  “Tell you what babe, I’m going over to Dana’s while you calm down.  I’ll call you from there.”  I dressed quickly in shorts and a halter top only and flounced from the condo, angrily slamming the door and made my way to Dana’s condo.
The tears had started flowing as I rang her bell.  “Hey darling.’ what’s wrong?”
Dana’s smiling face looked down into my tear stained one.  “Oh Dana, things are terribly wrong between me and W”  “But honey, you were so happy when we were planning your coming out party on the phone”  “Dana, W doesn’t want me.  He rejects my overtures and doesn’t respond to me!”  “Don’t worry so much honey.  Leave it to auntie Dana.”  With that she closed the door with a smile and led me into her spacious living room. 
There seated in one of the comfortable twin winged chairs was one of the most striking creatures I had ever seen.  She was very young, with long black curly hair framing a heart shaped face, with bright green eyes, a full pouty mouth, and straight white teeth which accented the radiant smile on her beautiful face.  “K, I want you to meet my niece Bridgett.  Bridgett’s down visiting me from Seattle.  She just graduated from high school and I invited my favorite niece to come down and celebrate with me.”  Bridgett un-tucked her long legs from beneath her and rose from her nest in the oversized chair.  She was tall like Dana, 5’ 6” or more and she was dressed in light green high heels, with mint shimmering stockings hugging her long legs.  A thong panty of the same hue covered her sex.  A matching garter belt and a lacy teddy completed the outfit.  She extended a pale hand.  “Hi K.” Her smile broadening as she said it.  “Auntie Dana has told me so much about you.”  “Well Bridgett, your auntie Dana has kept you a well kept secret from me” I replied looking quizzically into Dana’s face. “Oh K dear, I’ve been keeping her as a surprise.  Look, why don’t you two get acquainted?  I need to change and roll us a joint or two.”  With that Dana exited and left us watching in her wake. 
“Moscow Mule K?”  Bridgett was already on her way to the kitchen as I replied “Sure, why not”.   As Bridgett put the ice, vodka and ginger beer concoction in a traditional brass mug and as she cut the limes began to talk.  “Auntie Dana, is my most favorite person in the whole world” she said.  “Yes” I agreed.  “She is quite an extraordinary woman.”  “Oh K she’s more than that she’s my savior and role model!”  “Go on Bridgett tell me.  I’m quite curious to know about you, you’re auntie Dana and your relationship” 
We walked back into the living room with drinks in hand and plotzed on the couch.  Bridgett, tucked her long legs under her on one end and turned to face me.  “Dana, and I are only 6 years apart and we grew up together.  By together I mean in Seattle.  She was always my protector whether it was from my parents or anyone else.  We were fast friends and I looked up to her.  When she left for college I was heartbroken, but she would spend the summers with me and we would talk about all sorts of things.  She told me about losing her virginity.  She showed me the glory of my body.  She tutored me in the art of seduction, and when she met Paul, she told me everything about her arrangement with him.  I was and am fascinated by it.  She told me when I was ready she would introduce me to him and to the lifestyle that brings her so much joy.  So, here I am, just turned 18, no longer a virginal little girl but a fully grown woman here to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh under the mentorship of my aunt Dana.”  She laughed  in the most delightful, innocent, and sexy way.  “Well Bridgett, if your aunt is the woman I think she is you couldn’t be in better hands.”  I smiled back at her and lifted the drink to my lips.
“Hey girls, want to fire one up?”  Dana reappeared.  She had undergone such a transformation.  She was dressed in an identical light pink version of  the sexy lingerie Bridgett wore.  Her hair was combed and hung down her naked back.  Her makeup perfect, and the diamond choker added just the right touch of bling to her presence.  She lit the joint and passed it to me.  “Tonight is going to be VERY special K.”  “Well, you’re both certainly dressed for it.  I feel like a frog in a room of princesses.”  I was so aware of my disheveled appearance, I began to feel inadequate.  “Oh don’t worry so much.  I’ve never seen anyone who has so little self esteem.  Baby, let auntie Dana take care of you.”  And with that she took my hand and led me to her sumptuous  bathroom.
“Get in the shower you silly little cunt.”  Dana commanded me and I obeyed, stripping the shorts and halter top from me I climbed in as she turned the water on and tested the temperature.  “Now, don’t take long.  I’ll be back when you finish”  Offering me the joint with her lacquered nails, I took a toke and stepped under the stinging spray.  “Call me when you’re ready!”  She closed the door in a cloud of expunged smoke. 
I didn’t take long in the shower, I had had one that morning, but the spray felt so good on my skin that I could not help but remove the shower spray from its cradle and turn it to my tingling clit.  The water frothed forth from the head of the nozzle as I held it against my sex and allowed it to do its magic.  My frustration with W from before was forgotten as I felt the tingling spray dancing on my button.  I had to steady myself with one hand as it brought forth the relief I had been denied earlier.  OHHHHH I moaned as the magic of the dancing water urged me to produce a flow of my own as my climax erupted.
My reverie was cut short when the door banged open.  “Why you filthy little slut, can’t I leave you alone for a minute without you playing with your nasty holes?”  Dana, standing there looking for all the world like a $10,000 a night hooker, howled at my shocked reaction.  I had dropped the shower head, crossed my legs and covered my breasts at the intrusion.  We both burst out laughing until tears started running our faces.  “Get the fuck out of my shower right now bitch.  Dry that wet body, although I don’t think that will last for long. I know how wet you stay.”  Dana threw a bath sheet in my direction and I began the prescribed process.  Draws were opened.  I heard the clink of bottles and the thuds of something as I dried my hair.  When I looked up Dana had placed a small stool in front of the vanity.  “Sit here honey, while auntie Dana works her magic.”  I sat facing the three way mirror.  She took a blow dryer and brush to my auburn hair and brushed and dried it so that it was a shimmering liquid river running down my naked back.  She then came around in front of me and began to work with my clean face.  She applied a very subtle base and proceeded to darken my eyebrows, and lashes.  She shadowed my eye lids in pale blue.  With a soft brush she brushed just the slightest hint of blush to my cheek bones, and a fire engine red gloss to my lips.  She separated my toes with cotton balls and painted their nails with the same hue as my lips and did the same to my long natural finger nails.  A touch of rouge to my hard nipples, completed this phase of her preparation.
She powdered my body with Chanel dusting powder and dabbed the perfume on my neck, between my breasts and my inner thighs.  As she lifted my hand for me to arise, she gave my pubic area a swift brush with back of her hand.  Damn, why can’t my pussy stay dry?  I felt the moisture in my slit, contained by the outer lips of my insatiable cunt. 
            Dana led me to her bedroom.  A king sized bed was the central focal point, and I could not help a slight smile and knowing glance noticing that the ceiling above was mirrored.  Of course, what did I expect!  We entered a walk in closet lined with oak, a leather covered bench and a small square box were positioned in front of a stand up three way mirror at the far end of the closet.  On either side, were row after row of beautiful dresses, gowns, robes, coats, all by the finest makers.  The array culminated in matching oak drawers on either side.  Six drawers on either side, and Dana led me to the mirror.  “Ok kid, now for the window dressing.  Damn, you have such tiny feet!”  She the front of an oak paneled section of wall, revealing a shoe collection that would have made Mrs. Marcos wince.  “Let’s see what I have that may fit, size 5 right.”  She nailed it on the first try as she scrambled in the closet.  “I hope I have something.  Oh yes perfect,” and she emerged with a pair of powder blue, high heeled, sandals, with satin laces.  She dipped into one of the drawers and withdrew a pair of silvery light blue stockings.  She turned and withdrew a garter belt, thong, and teddy of the same powder blue.  “Put these on honey.”  She tossed the ensemble in my general direction.  “I’ll see you in the living room,” and with that left me to dress.
            Thank God for adjustable straps.  I dressed quickly, not daring to glance in the mirror as I fitted myself into the costume.  I finished with the high heel sandals and balanced myself as I turned toward it.  Before me stood a vision dressed in powder blue.  I was the blue to the green and pink of Dana and Bridgett.
            I strode back to the living room with new found confidence and a feeling of power.  Dana’s hand went to her mouth and a slight gasp issued from Bridgett’s full lips.  “Why Miss Jones, you’re beautiful without your glasses.”  Dana teased me and elicited a slight blush.  Bridgett came to me and gave me a sweet hug.  “You look gorgeous,” she whispered into my ear.
            The sound of the doorbell made us all jump and squeal.  “Well girls, it looks as though the evening’s events are about to begin.  We’re here to have fun, so let’s make the most of it ladies,” and she left to answer the persistent summons.
            Bridgett and I looked at each other and uttered the most childish of giggles.  No sooner than they had escaped our lips, Dana entered, a tall, tanned well built man with a shock of silver hair in tow.  “Ladies, this is P.  P this is B,” Bridgett stepped forward, “and K.”  I reached out with my hand and P raised it to his lips and looking straight at me with his piercing blue eyes, “Enchanted,” he said as he kissed the back of it. 
            “May I get you a drink P?  A smoke perhaps?  Anything you would like at the moment?  Dana’s obsequiousness was palatable.  “Vodka martini, up, very dry, two olives,” was his immediate response.  Bridgett’s lithe body snapped to attention.  She gave him a proper military salute.  “Yes SIR,” she replied and did a perfectly executed about face and marched to the kitchen.  “So Dana,” P began as the led her to the couch as I tagged along behind.  “I understand you have something special planned for our little group tonight.”  I positioned myself at his other side on the couch leaning into him duplicating Dana’s actions.  “Is that right?”  “VERY special P,” she replied, playing with a strand of his silver locks.  “On the table, you will find, pink, green, and blue ribbons.  When you, Harold, Pat or Fred desire one of us this evening, you are to tie the appropriate color to you wrist to let us know which of us you want to use, no more than three of the same color at once please.  You did invite Louis didn’t you?”   “Ha, delightful Dana,” he guffawed, “and yes Louis will be here.” 
            Bridgett bowed from the waist revealing her full breasts to his gaze as she presented his drink balanced on a sliver tray.  “Wonderful, delightful, wicked, you naughty girl,” P stood drink in hand and made his way to the table.  “Get comfy first baby.  There are robes for all the men hanging in the master bath.”  Dana placed a small delicate hand in the hollow of his back and urged him from the room.  As he left I noticed the small piece of blue ribbon clenched in his fist.
ME, he had chosen ME!
            A wicked smile crossed Dana’s lips as she turned to us.  “Ladies, you heard the rules.  Tonight is to be a ‘no holes barred’ fuck fest orgy, and we are the entertainment!”  She squealed in delight as she threw her hands over her head and danced around us.  Her enthusiasm was contagious and soon we were all dancing around, hands on each others shoulders, bouncing, laughing, delighted to be “delightful”. 
            “Oh God Dana, are you for real?”  I hoped that the answer was yes.  “He chose you baby.  He wants to fuck your nasty little cunt.  Give him a few minutes then go to him in the master bath.”  “You’re fucking kidding me right?”  The idea of me having the will and the fortitude to offer myself to a stranger and his expectation of it, shocked me, although my traitor cunt’s wetness overrode the mental objections.  “No K I’m not kidding you.  We talked about this.  Now do you want my help or not?”   “Yes Dana, I want your help and thank you!”  She picked up the phone and began to dial.  “You’re welcome slut.  Now, go and get what you’ve been craving, needing and asking for.  What’s keeping you?  She asked as she waited for a reply to her call.  “NOTHING,” I squealed as I turned toward the hallway,“ nothing, nothing, nothing at all!”
            I could barely keep from skipping as I advanced toward the master bath.  I knocked softly at the door.  “Yes?’  P’s voice echoed from the bath.  “P?”  I cracked the door open and peeked in.  “Well K, come on in.  I’m almost done here.”  He was freshly showered and smelled of the lavender soap.  My eyes followed down his well muscled torso as he dried his sculpted body.  The sight of his semi ridged cock made me lick my lips in anticipation.  It hung between his thighs, and even in that semi aroused state, it was by far the largest, thickest, cock I had ever seen.  I turned to shut the door.  “Don’t shut it.  The damn steam has fogged the mirrors.”  He fastened the towel around his waist and turned to the mirror and combed his metal hair.  Leaving the door open, I caught a glimpse of my supple body in the rapidly clearing mirror and thought “who is this girl”.  “Could you help me with this?”  He turned to me and between his fingertips there rested a strip of powder blue ribbon.  “Oh yes, P I think I can help you with that.”  I advanced to him and took the ribbon from his fingers, wrapped it around his wrist and tied it in a neat bow.  I raised my face to look up at him as he cupped it in his gentle hands and drew it in, beginning a soft slow kiss of my crimson lips.
My body melted against his as the kiss grew in passion.  My hand brushed the front of his towel wrapped loins and I felt the growing desire hidden beneath.
He wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me close, the kiss deeper and more passionate, as the towel dropped to the floor.  My own arms dropped to my sides, and my right searched for his hardening cock.  I took it in my fingers and ran gentle strokes along the thickening manhood.  His fingers hooked in the sides of the thong and I was aware the impending dampness in my slit as it slipped around my sandaled feet.   I kicked it free as P’s fingers replaced the delicate fabric.  I was faintly aware of door chimes, and muffled voices in the distance, as P placed one then a second finger between the outer lips of my now very wet pussy.  His cock grew ever bigger, harder, longer.  I could not reach around it with the fingers of my one hand, so I dropped the other to join its sister.  We pulled, stroked and prodded each other, heightening the desire soon to be full filled.
            I dropped to my stocking covered knees before him.  With both manicured hands I lifted its fullness to my wet lips.  My mouth stretched wide to accept the engorged purple head and it stretched my lips to their fullest as I gulped it into my wonton mouth.  A gasp issued from P’s lips as I ran my tongue over the sensitive helmet of his enormous erection.  I withdrew my lips and spat on the thick, hard, heavily veined shaft, and took it back into me as I stroked the slickness along its length.  “My K, Dana told me that you could use a good fucking, but I had no idea that you were so starved for cock.”  He pulled my face from his crotch, looked into my eyes, and with a smile lifted my small frame and sat it on the counter before him.  I could see my reflection’s reflection in the mirrored wall and those mounted on the counter back, as P placed the massive head of his cock against my now flowing cunt.  He lifted my legs in the crook of his powerful forearms and nestled my bent knees into the folds of his elbows.    He slowly and deliberately entered my thirsty cunt, pushing his glowing member ever deeper into the desperate crevice.  He pulled out and began to fuck my full, wet pussy with long and gentle strokes.  Ever deeper he plunged into its depth, opening me, grinding his cock into me with circular motions.  I had never been so full.  I looked down and saw as he pushed it into my overly full cunt and it expanded to take the full length of him.  I saw his balls as they gently touched the puckered opening of my ass.  I put my arms around his neck grinding my hips forward to meet his increasing desire.   Looking into his eyes I begged him “OH GOD P. FUCK ME, FUCK MY SLUTTY CUNT PLEASEEE FUCK ME FUCK ME HARDER.  The lust reflected there was the encouragement he needed.  He began to saw in and out of my whorishly expanded cunt with HARD FAST strokes, pounding into me.  My body was tensing with the oncoming of the first contractions preceding my orgasm.
            “WHAT THE……” a familiar voice shouted from the door.  “OH GODDD YESSS PPPPP FUCK MMMEEE FUCKMMMEEEE FUCKMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!  My cunt spurted its juices over our locked genitals as it erupted, covering P’s thighs with the moisture as he continued his assault on my flowering cunt. 
            My flushed, passion filled face turned to the door.  There in the doorway  with his hand nestled in Dana’s was the Wimp.  I struggled to right myself, trying to get my knees from the comfortable saddle of P’s arms.  Oh goddamn!  Once again I looked to W.  His gaze had gone from its resting place at the sight of my wet cunt being abused by the massive tool, and as he looked at P an astonished recognition crossed it.  “Come on W,” Dana urged as she wrapped her arm around his.  “W was looking for his wife P.”  “Well, I sure hope he finds her,” was the reply as P lowered his head to watch his long cock being devoured by my sopping pussy.   “Just did P,” Dana’s voice betrayed her amusement.  P’s head popped up. “You mean this hot, nasty little bitch is your wife?  Congratulations man, she’s a GREAT FUCK, grinned P.  “Come on W.  Come with Dana.  She’ll make everything nice” and with an embarrassed tuck of his head, my husband was led away by the statuesque red head.  
            “OH FUCK!”  My hand went to my forehead and my head dropped forward.  Even in this humiliated state, I watched as P’s cock fucked me.  Oh, it felt so good.  “Is something wrong K?”  P paused, he lifted my chin and looked into my eyes.  I threw my arms around his neck.  I hugged his body close as he lifted me off the counter, still pinned between my legs by his hard cock and supported by his arms.  Held by him I forced my engorged wet pussy down on it hard, again and again until he was bouncing my small body along the length of it.  I felt it stiffen and swell and the relief as it spilled its contents in me.  P threw his head back.  “OH GODDD DAMNNNNN!  OH GODDAMNNNN!  JESUSS MARY AND JOSEPH!!!  Paul cried out as his seed gushed out of his reddened cock and into my waiting cunt.  Spent, he sat me gently down on the sink top counter once more.   His cock slid from my cunt, the last drops of cum clinging to its head.  I jumped off the counter and caught them on my tongue and smiling up  at P began to lick his cum covered prick.  I tongued and licked the entire shaft, and then his fuzz covered ball sac.  I took his flaccid dick in my hand and lifted it and tongued his rosebud asshole.  And when I had it all clean, and could feel gentle stirrings return to his manhood, I stood before him and kissed his confused face.
            I douched in one sink as P washed himself at the other.   We looked at each other as we washed the residue of our combined spunk from our flesh, and flashed a knowing and mutually satisfied smile of contentment.  I adjusted my garments and put the satin thong in the proper place as P wrapped himself in a fluffy white bathrobe.  He took my hand and we happily left the room.
            The sight that met my eyes when we returned to the living room was a wonderful one indeed.  There on her knees on the coffee table, knelt the innocent looking Bridgett, looking NOT so innocent.  Her body rocked between the cock in her mouth and the other driving into her pussy.  She had shed only her green thong to allow for access.  Otherwise, she was dressed.  The wrists of the naked men fucking her bore her emerald standard.   Similarly attired, Dana was sucking the cock of a large man sitting in one of the wing backed chairs a pink ribbon encircling his wrist.  As she blew him her ass formed a lovely moon to the view of the Wimp and a W look alike sitting on the couch, slacked jawed Adonis bookends. 
            “Pat, Fred, I’d like you to meet K, a great and attentive fuck”  Pat never stopped the relentless pounding of Bridgett’s young juicy hole, but looked at me with a idiotic grin and his attention went back to that brain that was doing the most work.  Fred looked at me with a mischievous grin and pulled from his mouth a powder blue ribbon.  “Hi K, didn’t know what you looked like but blue is my favorite color”  I glimpsed my husband’s eyes flash with a bright flicker of interest at the prospect of watching another stranger enjoy his wife, after all he had requested that we “spice it up” and I suppose that Dana had been instrumental in his change of attitude.   “Hey Harold, meet K.”  A wave issued from the pink braceleted wrist as it was lifted in order to place the attached hand on the back of Dana’s head.
            W rose from the couch and approached me.  He took my hand.  “Could I talk to you for a second?”  “Sure baby!”  I let him lead me to the master bedroom,  As we walked I noticed the pink and green ribbons on his wrist, and risked a sly knowing smile.  “Do you know who you’re fucking?  That man is one of the richest, most powerful men on this planet.  What the fuck do you think you’re doing?”  “Don’t give me that bullshit W.  You’re the one who said to ‘spice it up’.  And if what you say is true you should consider yourself lucky he thinks I’m a great fuck!  Besides lover, what’s that dangling from your wrist?”   We stood toe to toe, if not quite eye to eye, and glared at one another.  I broke first as a pent up laugh escaped me.  He briefly looked shocked and then his laughter greeted my own.  “Isn’t this what you wanted baby; to see your little wifey fucking and sucking and whoring herself out.  To be able to fuck Dana’s hot little pussy, not to mention sampling her sweet High School girl niece.   Does she suck a good cock baby?  Really W, both at the same time?  Oh honey, if you’re not having any fun we can always leave.”  Backing away waving his hands in front on him, “Alright, alright, you’re right.  I did and do want this.  I think it will be good for our marriage.”  A snort greeted that remark  “Marriage, you think it will be good for our marriage?  Don’t bullshit me W.  This is just about the permission to have sex with other people, and I for one think it’s a good idea.”    He smiled sheepishly and said, “I did say you were right.  So, you want to go back out there and do some fucking?”  “You bet I do!”  I grabbed his hand and pulled him back into the living room at a dead run.
            W went immediately to the table.  I saw him take another green and another pink ribbon.  “Hey Dana, what are the black ribbons for?”  “Never you mind honey, those are not for you, or maybe they are,” came the sparkling reply.  The doorbell rang once again, and Dana rose from Harold’s lap to answer it, wiping the cum from her full mouth.
            “Mark, Lee, how nice that you both could come,” Dana greeted the newcomers and provided them with instructions and refreshments.  As she did, W tied the green ribbon around his wrist and took Fred’s place at Bridgett’s full lips.  He gave me a little smile as she took him into her mouth.  For my part, Fred approached with the little blue ribbon attached to his wrist.
            He sat on the overstuffed couch and pulled me across his knees.  “I hear that you are a very naughty girl.”  His bare hand smacked down hard across the white flesh of my ass.  “OH GOD YES,  I am a VERY naughty girl.  Please Fred may I have another,” and with that Fred gave my ass ten stinging blows from his slender hand, leaving my rear cheeks a lovely shade of pink, contrasting to the blue of my outfit.   “OH YESSS”, I followed each blow with a voiced desire for more stinging pain.  My cunt began to dampen and wet the lead on the thong that had crept between the outer folds of my insatiable organ.
            Fred’s fingers began to explore my back passage and I reached back and spread my pinked cheeks as he placed the wet forefingers of each of his hands into the puckered orifice and began to pull and wiggle, and insert them deeper.  I hung my head over his lap and moaned my compliance in a low slutty voice.  “You want that Fred?  Do you want to fuck my little asshole baby?”  His spit fell on the probing fingers.  “It’s all for you baby.  YES, play with your fuck hole.  Get it nice and wet for your hard stiff cock baby.”  I could feel Fred’s prick as it rose against my belly and I reached beneath me and stroked its soft/ hard flesh while he toyed with my hungry asshole.
            Mark and Lee, the newcomers had changed and were back with us.  They had taken places at my head and feet.  As I glanced up, I noticed that they both wore blue ribbons on their wrists.  What had Dana said, “only three per girl at a given time?”  Well, it was time, and I was going to be given to three guys at the same time!
            Lee pulled the thong from my upturned hips.  Fred allowed me to rise from his lap.  He took me by my hips and positioned my dark rear passage over his stiff cock, facing out to the room.  I reached behind me and placed the head of Fred’s urgent pole against my puckered opening and lowered myself.  OHHH I felt the slight bit of pain as it penetrated my backside.  I used my legs to rise and fall, rise and fall, again and again, as I worked its length inside of me.  Finally, I was sitting firmly in his lap, his hard cock buried to the balls in side my tight rectum.   I placed my feet on the couch cushion either side of this thighs and began to rock and bounce on the stiff shaft invading my slutty ass.
            Fred opened his legs wide and pulled me back so that my body rested against his chest, his large stiff prick in my ass and my wet throbbing pussy wide and exposed to the room as he rocked his cock in and out of me.  Lee appeared in front of us and began to run his now hard manhood over the entrance to my gaping wet pussy.  He thrust into me Hard!  OHHH GODDDD the friction of the two cocks inside of me separated only by thin membranes was exquisite.  My head fell back on Fred’s shoulder as he and Lee established an alternating rhythm as they fucked both my hot, juicy, wanton holes.
            “OHHH YESSS FRED!!!!! FUCK MEEEE FUCK MY FILTHY WHORE ASSSSSS.  GODDD YESSSS FUCK MY SLOPPY WET PUSSY LEEEE OOHHHH.”  My head thrown back over Fred’s shoulder resting on the back of the couch, my legs forcing my holes harder and harder onto the invading cocks, it felt soooooooooo goooooood!!!
            I glanced over to see W now fucking Bridgett’s cunt from behind, but Louis was behind him!  He had one arm over W’s shoulder and with the other cupped his balls as he slammed his stiff hot cock into Bridgett.  Louis and W looked at each other and kissed, their tongues intertwining as Bridgett rocket her luscious pussy back to meet W’s increasingly hard and rapid thrusts.
            Mark stepped onto the couch and with one foot on the cushions and the other over Fred’s other shoulder, he eased his cock into my mouth stifling my screams of ecstasy.  I took it and my wet mouth swallowed its length.  He took my head and cradled it in both hands as he fucked my hot throat.
            Cocks, cocks, cocks sliding in and out of all my hungry wet, sloppy, whorish, holes.  OHHH GODDD I WAS FILLED WITH HARD DEMANDING THRUSTING COCK.  My body began to spasm and jerk,  The drool ran from my face as I gagged on the cock raping my throat,  My pussy clenched and as it did sent duplicate spasms to my nether hole.  I felt the cocks in my holes as the blood pulsed through them, begin to expand.  OHHHHH FUCCKKKKK my juices flew from my cunt, coating the juncture of brutal lunging with its warm fluid.
            “OH FUCKKKK,” Fred cried as his hot cum fountained into my backside. “FUCCCKKKKK,” echoed Lee as his pulsing cock sent wads of cum into my sopping cunt.  “TRIPLE FUCKKKKKK,” Mark’s salty fluid gushed into my wet mouth.   “OHHHHHH HEAVENN,” my thoughts as I felt the power of the spurting hard cocks filling my cavities.  I swallowed.  I squirmed,   I bounced, my body a hurricane of movement as they spilled their hot loads into me.
            Tasty cum ran from the sides of my mouth, Mark caught them in his fingers, and after I cleaned his softening cock he fed it to me and I licked his fingers clean of his spunk.  Fred and Lee’s cocks slid from my well fucked holes and I dropped to my knees and licked all the fluids from their dripping pricks.  I put my hand between my legs to catch the gush of mixed juices that issued from them in a milky stream, and when my palm was brimming, brought it to my red lips and drank greedily the salty, sweet juice, licking my palm until I could no longer taste the slightest hint of the elixir.  oHHHH HEAVENN!   The men stood in a circle around me and I gave each of their spent members a final rest in my warm mouth, a final suck of the last drops they had to offer, a gentle kiss on the head of each one, and a smile from my upturned lascivious face.
            “Dana!  Where did you ever find such an exquisite creature.”  Mark asked, and all three heads turned to where Dana was sitting on P’s lap while casually stroking Pat’s hardening cock.  She gave me a mischievous smile and a wink as she replied, “Why boys, she’s W’s wife, but we just call her ‘The Whore Next Door’” The laugh from her burst forth and was followed my the laughter of the three men surrounding me.  I could not help but scream in delight at my new sobriquet. 
            Meanwhile, W’s efforts with Bridgett were coming to their natural conclusion.  I saw him buck wildly into her, his hands forcing her back into his thrusts as, from behind him Louis, pinched his small brown nipples, and pressed his own upright cock against the crack of W’s ass cheeks.  With a guttural roar, W spewed his sticky cum deep into Bridgett’s hot little pussy.  Deeply embedded in her from behind Louis gave his balls a gentle squeeze as they emptied into the beautiful cunt offered to their vision.  Harold stood to one side and watched in amusement.
            I went to the kitchen, to get a little liquid courage.  P entered as I was fetching a glass from the cupboard.  “K, you put on quite and erotic and dazzling spectacle out there just now.”  I looked into his handsome, tanned face and grinned.  “Thanks P, Oh wow, that’s a first for me!”  I raised the empty glass the unspoken offer given.  “Just some water for me K.  I have a touch of dry mouth”  P smiled at me as he helped himself to a glass.  “First, three way, first time with a group, or first time with hubby,” P posed the triple question?  “Two of three right P,” I responded.  “I did have group experiences in High School but, never three cocks filling all my holes at the same time!  Oh God P, they came so hard!” I giggled as I filled his glass with clear fresh iced water.  I poured a splash of vodka over some ice, and added a little cranberry juice, a splash of soda and a twist of lime into mine.  “Listen K,” P began.  “Dana clued me in to the problems that you and W are having with your marriage.”  A feeling of shame overcame me at the knowledge that Dana had shared my deepest feelings with this man.  “It’s nothing to be ashamed of K.”  The gentleness of his voice gave me the reassurance that I needed and desired.  “Oh P, I never knew that I could cum so hard or be so overwhelmed with animalistic desire.  I never thought that I could be so wanton and salacious in front of other people.  I am shocked by this, but I know that deep within me I need MORE, MORE of everything, MORE cocks, MORE orgasms, MORE pain, MORE humiliation, MORE P, more of every depraved, disgusting, filthy, nasty, sexual deviation that you could possibly imagine.  Oh P, I don’t know what’s happening to be.  I feel like I’m just being born, a new wild, hungry, thirsting, demon thirsting to slake its sexual thirst on humanity.”  With the earnestness of my revelation, I felt newly defined.  An epiphany had occurred within.  I knew, I knew then that I would do anything, say anything, endure anything to full fill a destiny of total depravity, and the dawn of a new being. I knew that I would never go back to the way things had been for me before this evening.  I also knew that I probably sounded like an amusing raving lunatic.  I looked into P’s face.  A furrowed brow and a look not of amusement, but of concern and tenderness graced his handsome face.  With a low and serious voice he replied.  “K, I have a world wide experience in the sexual depravities of men, women, and groups, spanning many years.  I have never in all my travels and debauchery seen a woman as openly sexual as you.  When you came under the  mountain of flesh that was mounting you, you’re cries of joy echoed in heaven.  I mean it K, you are a rare, exquisite, jewel, who should be valued, protected, and polished and displayed to an astonished world.”  He took my arm and led me back to the living room.
            W was seated in one of the winged backed chairs.  Straddling his face, Dana’s trimmed cunt was receiving the benefits of his talented tongue while she sucked Louis’ turgid member with noisy slurping sounds.  Bridgett’s talented mouth played a tune on his fleshy flute, while Harold’s massive cock slammed into her tight ass.  Fred, Mark & Lee had adjourned to the bath or the kitchen.
            P led me to the couch and sat me on his lap as we sipped our beverages and watched the spectacle before us.  Louis gasped and erupted his load of sticky cum into Dana’s waiting mouth.  She looked over her shoulder at P and me, made a show of his deposit and climbed off of W’s face.  Then she lowered her cum filled mouth to his, grabbing his jaw and opening it wide as she dripped the cum down his throat before covering his lips with a passionate kiss.
            I saw his eyes widen as he tasted the surprise deposit, but he did not pull away from the seductive kiss and I saw his cock swell between Bridgett’s talented lips.  Dana released her lips from W’s and smiled down at his surprised face.  “A gift for you, from Louis and me,” she patted his cheek and walked hand in hand with Louis to the dining table.  There I noticed that they tied a black ribbon on each other’s wrist and as Dana came to P and me on the couch she carried two more ribbons of the same hue.  She smiled sweetly and tied one to each of our wrists.  “Dana, are we expecting someone else,” I asked.  “No sweetheart our someone else is already here,” and she nodded in the direction of W, whose head was thrown back as his cock shot its nourishment into Bridgett’s waiting wet mouth.  The ejaculate of Harold’s cock could be seen oozing from her open ass, as he came as well.  “OH my God,” W placed his hands on Bridgett’s head as she continued to suck the last vestige of cum from his softening cock.  “You can say that again young man,” was Harold’s subdued response.
            Dana arose from her place beside us, and went quickly to the sideboard in the dining room.  From the top drawer she extracted eight black blindfolds.  As Fred, Mark and Lee re-entered the room, she came bounding into the center of the living room.  “OK, last game everyone”, she squealed waving the blindfolds above her head.  “Blind Man’s Bluff,  I am going to blindfold all the men and lead them to a task.  Without looking you must submit to the task you are assigned or….” and with this she produced a wicked looking leather paddle, “you will be punished”.  Her attempt at a wicked grin was met with laughter and applause from the gathering, as she attached the black binders to each man’s face in turn.
            “Dana,” P roared, “You are the most perverted, wicked and inventive little wench”.  “Oh P, you have NO idea,” she replied as she blindfolded him.  She then set about her work.
            She guided Pat onto his back in the center of the room and had him lay flat on the carpeted floor.  Next she placed Bridgett’s wet cunt over his stiff cock straddling it just so that its head rested against her opening.  She leaned Bridgett forward so that she straddled Pat’s supine body on all fours.  Then Mark was made to kneel at Pat’s head, his rigid member sticking straight out, crying for the attention it was soon to receive.  Lee was next placed on his knees behind the group with his cock reverently positioned at Bridgett’s already cum filled ass.
            “No one is to start until I say go,” Dana ordered.  I giggled at the sight of the three men, blinded and touching Bridgett’s body, feeling their place and trying to understand what was expected of them.  They all had large grins, matching Bridgett’s as they used their tactile senses to explore the situation.
            Dana then came to P.  She turned me to face him astraddle his lap and lifted his 10” cock and placed it against the damp folds of my well stretched cunt.  She then led Fred to the back of the couch and plopped his semi erect cock on it in front of my face.
            She looked down at me and stroked my hair.  She bent and whispered into my ear.  “Get ready K.  This is the moment that will change your life forever.”  She kissed my cheek and ran to the kitchen, leaving Louis and W blindfolded and without an assigned task.
            Dana returned in a flash and she was wearing a new addition.  Strapped to her hips was a pink leather harness and from it protruded a 7” latex dildo of the same color.  She was lubricating it as she strode back into the room.  “Almost ready guys,” she chirped. 
            She positioned W on all fours in front of the juncture where P’s huge cock stood ready to plunge its hot length into my wet cunt.  She positioned herself at his puckered ass and knelt Louis beside her and Harold was on his knees behind Dana, his cock at the exposed naked, tight ring of her waiting ass.
            “5,4,3,2,1, GO!”  And as she uttered the countdown the room immediately began its frantic action.
            P’s cock slammed into me as I took Fred’s cock into my mouth.  Ohh myyyy his large organ slipped into my hungry cunt all the way to its hilt and as I bounced on it Fred’s cock stiffened and hardened in my wet mouth.
            Bridgett was immediately impaled on the three cocks assigned to ravage and please her young body.
            A loud crack sounded on W’s ass as his face was driven into the pumping cock and balls of P’s thrusts into my wet pussy.  “Lick W, stick out your tongue and lick.”  I saw W’s long pink tongue leap from his lips to obey just as Dana, slowly and deliberately pushed the pink dildo past his sphincter.  A slight moan issued from his busy mouth as it slid deeper and deeper into him until its pink length was no longer visible, as I gazed with sidelong glances at the entrance.
            Louis was then pulled to his knees and Dana sucked him as she began to fuck W’s ass in long smooth gentle strokes with her pink weapon and Harold’s beer can cock entered her framed rosebud.
            The pace of the fuck fest grew faster and more frantic as all the parties pursued the tasks that Dana had assigned.  Bridgett’s small frame was the center of a triangle of hard pounding cocks.  She rocked back and forth wildly as the triple penetration accelerated, slamming and pounding her air tight body.
            Fred pushed his slick member in and out of my gulping mouth as I rode P’s monster cock, feeling the lapping tongue of W urgently and franticly licking at the combined flesh of our fucking.  As Harold’s cock demanded more and more of Dana’s rear passage in ever hardening and swift strokes, the pace and intensity of the pink dildo increased its persistent assault on W’s now gaping ass, and her mouth gobbled Louis’ stiffness hungrily. 
            The musky smell of wet sex filled the room along with the combined exclamations of the participants.  OHHH GODD, OHHH MYYY,  OHHH FUCKKK, DANMMM, our screams made me glad that the condos were well insulated and soundproofed, as our group built to a collective orgasm.
            I heard the groans of their release as the three men fucking the toy called Bridgett released their spunk into her sweat covered body, and her screams of pleasure as the juices washed her moist and wanton passages.
            Dana’s cruel tool was withdrawn with a plop and she expunged Louis’ hard cock from her mouth placing it in the gaping hole it had previously occupied.  A smile crossed his lips as his swelling cock emptied its hot load into my husband’s willing ass.
            Harold echoed the cries of others as he came in Dana’s willing twat, and Fred shot his warm milky fluid down my throat in unison. 
            As P’s hot pulsing cock began to pulse in my cunt, my own orgasm hit and splashed its fluid on W’s flicking tongue.  A pink nailed fist closed on P’s pulsing shaft and just as he released his tasty cum, the fist jerked it from my spurting pussy and inserted it between W’ s open lips.  I watched as the cum flowed from the tip and jetted into his wet mouth, and noticed how his tongue sought the unseen warmth as it splashed on his face, and Dana fed him the spewing cock, placing it entirely in his mouth so that the jets of salty cum filled it.
            A moment of relaxed silence gripped the room as we recovered from our lascivious, activity, our lust slaked for the moment.  The men slowly removing the barriers to their sight, grinning their satisfaction.
            W lay flat on the carpet in front of me, not moving and blindfold still in place, his ragged breathing struggling to find a steady rhythm, Louis’ cum dribbled from his deflowered rear and coated his lovely sac with its pearlescent sheen.  Concerned for him I unhinged my body from P and knelt beside him.
            I stroked his hair and gently lifted the blindfold from his beautiful eyes.  His head came off the carpet just enough for the strap to clear and as I looked into his face with a worried expression, a slight smile appeared on his cum covered lips.  A whisper, barely audible, “Thank you K,” his hand sought mine and gave it a slight squeeze.  My quizzical look was replaced by one of understanding and happiness, happiness for W.  I gently took his elbow and raised him to a sitting position.  I placed my hands on either side of his handsome face and looked deeply into his steel blue eyes.  Tears sprang to mine as I nodded my understanding, and I managed a caring smile as I kissed his slick lips.
            A double epiphany this evening as W and I wondered what changes and adventures awaited our new found knowledge.  I knew that my feelings had changed from anger and frustration to nurturing and caring for my closeted husband and I vowed silently to help him as he worked his way thru to enjoy his fresh revelation.
            Since that night W and I have explored our sexual desires free of judgment, and though we are no longer sexual partners he remains to this day my dear and precious Wimp.
             

           
           
           
           
 

No comments:

Post a Comment