Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Golden Night



Golden Night
(Diary of a anal cum slut whore)
GIFT WRAPPING
My MASTER stood before me.  I knelt, naked at his feet, head bowed to the floor and my hands clasped behind my back.  “Look at me Cunt.”  I raised my head, lifted my chin and looked up into his dark face.  “Tonight whore, is to be Very Special.  Your service will be required for the benefit of some select gentlemen and you must prepare for it immediately!  On your feet slut!”  I bounced to my feet as if endowed with springs.  MASTER brought his rugged face to mine and kissed me gently.  At the look of surprise on my face at this softness, a cruel grin began to crease HIS rugged features.  HE grabbed my hair and pulled my head back firmly.  “You are to be beautiful tonight my filthy whore.  You are to be an object of worship and of adoration, and ultimately of consumption.  Now, go and prepare yourself!”  I ran to the bath, and took a refreshing, hot, shower, reveling in the stinging spray.  I emerged and patted my body dry.  I smoothed Chanel 19 body lotion on my smooth white skin.  I powdered my cunt and ass with dusting powder and, spread my legs as I dabbed the same Chanel perfume at the sides of my nether lips.  I dried my long hair, brushing it into an auburn sheen so that it was long and glistening and straight.  I applied a shiny crimson stick to my lips and a matching red to my toes and long natural fingernails.  I finished with a hint of blue shadow over my matching blue eyes, an application of mascara to my lashes.  It was 6:30 pm.  I noticed the hall clock as I passed it on my way to the library’s entrance.  Muffled voices from within as I knelt and softly knocked at the door frame. “Assume the position and enter whore”  MASTER’S voice beckoned to me.


Naked, cleansed, powdered, perfumed and painted, standing, eyes lowered and hands behind my back, breasts and hips proceeding,  I presented myself to my Master, stopping before him and spreading my feet far apart for his inspection.  “You see Gene, I told you she was and attractive piece of trash”  “Exquisite,” came the reply from an unknown voice to my left.  I felt the strangers eyes as they explored the unhidden curves of my body.  “Please, you are my guest.  You must examine her charms.”  The one called Gene rose from the overstuffed leather chair and approached me from behind.  I felt his cool fingertips running up the backs of legs from the knees starting up toward my small round ass, along the sides of my ribcage and under the insides of my arms as he raised them out to my sides.  “Lovely, shape J.”  The hands continued their exploration, they appeared under my chin, the long fingers tracing its taunt length, across my collar bone and gliding gently toward my milky breasts.  I had rouged the nipples to a soft but vibrant pink.  The fingers lingered momentarily on the hard buds.  Then a sharp, quick, hard, stinging pinch was administered to each, as the hands glided under my breasts and lifted as if testing their comparative weight.  The guest’s left forearm formed a bar where my waist meets the flare of my hips.  The right hand between my shoulder blades, gently urging me forward over the forearm, “Lean forward whore and bend yourself forward and support your upper body on your palms.”  A sharp blow descended on my naked ass.  Don’t bend your knees, Slut, up on your toes.”  The air whistled as the blow from MASTER’S crop lashed my white globe.  “Yes MASTER, thank you MASTER” I said complying.  The fingers of the stranger’s right hand began to tickle and massage the slit between the lips of my pussy, my dampness began to lubricate the stiletto shape moving back and forth.  I felt it as the wetness on the top of the hand as it began to follow my exposed genitals up toward the puckered entrance of my ass.  “Yes J, she is as you told us: Very responsive”  Abruptly the hand was removed.  “You may rise slave”  I brought myself upright and again stood erect and immediately clasped my hands behind my back.  “She is obedient as well?”  “Yes Gene, obedient, and easily manipulated for your needs.”  “She will make for a wonderful evening I’m sure J.”  Gene, turned away and walked back to the chair.  From behind it he produced a small black bag, which I could just barely make out through my lowered eyes.  I still had not seen the man called “Gene”.  “Send her to me in the kitchen J.”  He left the room bag in hand.  “Follow slut.”  MASTER rewarded me with another stripe across my reddening rear.  I marched in front of HIM and behind the one called Gene, barefooted into the kitchen, my MASTER urging me along with only casual flicks of his whip.  I entered the Large tile kitchen with its rough wooden floor and notice that a chair had been placed in front of the butcher block in the center of the work space.  It was a tall butcher block.  The kind you see in real shops, where meat is cut and torn.   My MASTER’S strong fingertips nudging me to its edge.  Across the table, Gene approached.  He sat the bag on the floor beside the chair, and took a seat.  I saw a man of about 50.  Short, balding, graying shock of hair, he was overweight and wore round rimless eyeglasses which he had now pushed up on his forehead.  He bent and reached inside the bag.  “Bring the girl forward J.”  Master shoved me to the butcher block until my naked stomach came into contact with the hard wood.  HE took me by one hand at the back of the neck and leaned me forward.  My breasts rested on the surface of the block.



Gene took a jeweler’s loupe and stuck it in his left eye, while his hands busied themselves with what looked to be a large needle of some kind.  Gene took my left breast into his hand.  He produced a clamp like device, steel hemostats with a looped end.  He examined my left nipple as a gem cutter eyes a precious stone, and clamped the hemostat over the nipple and squeezed it closed as it joined the globe from which it sprang.  My nipple was entrapped in the middle of an open round circle and was throbbing, gasping for the blood denied to it.  Suddenly, and efficiently, the large needle darted to the restricted length.  I cried out as it cut its way through the tender flesh.  MASTER”S hand immediately covered my mouth as he pushed the back of my head and muffled my scream.  “I am sorry Gene.  Usually she is more in control of her voice.  Forgive me.”  “Quite alright my boy.  I myself might have been tempted a wee protest under the same circumstances.”   He sat to work duplicating his efforts.  The pain from the piercing of my right nipple was no less than that of the left, but I managed to clench my teeth and take control of it when it came, without uttering a sound.  MASTER stroked my cheek with the back of his hand and stood me up with the tortuous implements still attached and the bloodied spears through them.  He pushed the needles through so that an equal amount of steel was achieved showing out of  the tops and bottoms of the purple buds.
Gene rose from his place at the cutting board and taking the long handles of the hemostats in one hand and his bag in the other pulled me forward, stretching my nipples out even farther, and causing the pain to hit and the tears to well along my lower eyelids.  With a nod to his left, Gene summoned the two naked male slaves to his flanks,  they took my arms in their firm grip and led me to the wooden breakfast table.  MASTER placed a blindfold and covered my vision as strong arms lifted and laid me on my back on the unfinished surface.  My wrists and ankles were wrapped its legs by what felt like silk scarves.  My hips were raised and a large, soft pillow was placed under them and at the small of my back, causing my sex to be lifted and open.  I could not help it!  Sharp sensations of pleasure begin to grow in my abused chest and was evident in the wetness of my upturned slit.  I moaned as the lashes were tightened and I felt the fingers begin to probe my mound, separating the tufts of hair there.  “Gene, I want to make our understanding clear.  This event tonight is to leave no permanent marks on my property”  “J, it is why the Order sent me to perform the preparation ritual.  I do have the most valid of credentials as you know.”  I felt his breath against the dampness of my folds as his face must have been bent close to my opening.  Gentle thumbs worked the outer lips of my vagina and it blossomed to greet their touch.  I felt a thumb circling my hooded button of desire and then working the hood back and up exposing the center of my feelings.  Another sensation as cold steeI  replaced the fingers pulling the tender skin away from its companion. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh!  The piercing of the hood caused me to arch and strain against my bonds and my body thrashed from side to side.  A large hand pressed my belly holding my back flat against the table.  I heard strange small tingling sounds and felt the snap of metal inserted in my tortured buds.  Another snap and th same strange sound from the freshly pierced flesh of my hooded clitoris.  The pop of a torch and the acrid smell of the gas.  I felt cool rivlets of metal coiling on my stomach, and soft tugs on the three abused areas. Another loud snap, followed by the thud of heavy


metal falling on my belly.   “You have your MASTER’S permission to release the delicacy now.”  With those words my bindings were immediately released and strong arms sat me upright my legs dangling off the end of the table and the feeling of the weight at my nipples and my clitoral area returned accompanied by the strange tinkling sounds.  I felt the metal fall from my stomach and between my legs, its weight and movement sent small jolts of pain to the connected extremities.  I was lifted to my feet and assumed the standing position and the metal swayed and bumped its cool hardness against my inner thighs.  “You may remove her blindfold.”  Gene’s words were met with instant obedience and as my eyes regained focus they widened at the vision captured within their field.  Gene removed the clamps  from my nipples and the muscles of my stomach clenched tight with the sharp jolt of pain as the blood returned to the area.  From the tortured flesh of my chest hung two golden bells attached to golden rings inserted through my freshly pierced flesh.  Another called to its sisters from the ring in the wounded hood of my clitoris. Attached to each of the rings was a length of golden chain, the links interspersed and accentuated with tiny red, green, blue and white stones and the end of each was attached to a larger thicker ring encrusted with the same stones that now swung between my thighs.  To this Gene snapped a golden leash.  “She is now properly prepared for the ceremony” he said and he pulled on the leash.  The chains sprang forward to form the outline of a golden pyramid,  jutting straight out in front of my body and the bells began to tinkle in earnest as Gene led me forward.  He led me around the kitchen, the leash thrown over his shoulder.  An audible gasp escaped my MASTER’S lips.  “Lovely hardware eh J?”  “Yes  Gene, lovely golden hardware”  “Not golden, GOLD the real thing all of it and precious stones, rubies, emeralds, sapphires, and diamonds of course for her decoration.  J, I feel that you have really given the Order a magnificent gift.  Be assured, that you will be rewarded in kind for it.”  “Take her now.  To the car.” 


INTO THE NIGHT

A long black cloak with a hood was tossed around my shoulders and placed over my head tied with silk ribbon from my neck.  Golden high heels were placed upon my feet and the male slaves led me from the kitchen out the limousine parked in the curved drive.  The male slaves assisted me into the car’s back seat and climbed in facing me.  The door was shut and we sped away into the night.  The pain was momentarily forgotten and replaced by, a undercurrent of fear of tonight’s events to come.  I sat erect in the back of the limo and let my mind try to grip the situation.  The car wound its way up the hills of LA, climbing toward Mullholland Dr.  It took a left on that incredible road and wound its way above the city and the valley on the other side.  The lights below a sea of sparkling jewels with a beauty matching those attached to by glorious harness.  The luxurious ride turned off of Mullholland and we passed through the the entrance of a gated community of estates, waved through without stopping at the guard house.  No estate dwelling could be seen behind their barricades of tall hedges, running straight along the wide sidewalks and the fenced entrances to the properties.  We wound through the curving streets until we came to a large entry gate flanked my marble pillars topped my the carved grinning faces of gargoyles.  It opened silently and the car ascended the steep upward curl of the drive.  It was a long drive perhaps a quarter of a mile and other limousines lined it on both sides.  We pulled up slightly away from the front of a massive stone mansion with carved double entry doors 12’ tall and a marble portico.  The driver sat and let the engine idle.  Other limousines and exotic automobiles pulled up to the door and discharged their passengers.   My heart began to beat faster as I observed several of the guests emerging from their pampered vehicles.  Ladies dressed in the latest fashions, Prada, Laurent, Chanel, Zenga, and the men in their black tuxedos and thousand dollar shoes.  OH, they were beautiful.  Some were young, some old, some were of disparate ages but they all had one thing in common: the carriage, and casual elegance that comes with possessing great wealth and power.  The evening reeked of  excess and personal indulgence.  Long after the arrival of the last guests, still we waited in silence in the idling car,   True slaves we are, not daring to even break the silence among us in obedience to our MASTERS even when not in THEIR presence. An indeterminate amount of time passed until I glanced at the clock in the car, 10pm.  The light sprang from the edifice as the massive doors swung open.  Eight of the most beautiful slaves I have ever seen emerged from the entrance.  Their bodies glistened and were oiled to a bright sheen.  The four men slaves cocks were encircled with wide golden rings set with stones similar to mine.  The four female slaves wore strands of gold chain around their slim waists with the same tinkling bells hanging from the center of each precious circle, men and women’s both.  All eight wore golden collars again set with jewels and the four men were linked together and the four women as well.   They approached the limousine and assumed a line on each side of the door, and faced each other in almost military fashion.  The first male in line opened the door.  Then from the house emerged the Largest, most beautiful, ebony, male slave I have ever set eyes on, a giant Nubian god with golden armlets around his cut arms and a golden belt at his waist.  A huge semi rigid member jutted from his loins and the tip was pierced and graced with a golden ring.  When he reached the door, the two male slaves accompanying me exited and fell to their knees in front of him.  Each of them kissed the

tip of his cock reverently and as they lowered their heads to the ground at his feet they raised the end of my leash to his outstretched hand.  With only the slightest jerk on the leash, I swung my legs from the car and stood before him.  He reached to my neck and slipped the silk bow at my neck loose, and the cloak that had been shielding my nakedness pooled at my heels.  The two male slaves, quickly gathered it up, returned to their former places in the car.  I heard the heavy door close with authority as the car slowly drove away. 
The Giant lifted my chin and stared intently into my eyes.  He turned my up tilted face from side to side.  A smile exposed the contrast of his snow white teeth with the darkness of his beautiful skin.  Throwing my leash over his massive back, he turned and led me by my pyramid into the house.  Once inside, I marveled at its vastness.  More a museum than a house,  The marble entrance was a 40’ circle with a glass dome focused upward into the starry night.  Off to each side long hallways ran right and left.  The wide esplanade in front leading deeper into the brightly lit interior.  Everywhere, art, sculpture, tapestries, antiques all the finest and indeed museum quality.  My jaw slackened as my eyes took in the wondrous display.  I did not have time to grasp it all as my groom turned left and proceeded down the marble hallway, flanked by our cordon of golden attendants.  As we walked, doors on our right opened to libraries, conservatories, gaming rooms, entertainment centers all with the latest and most precious of contents.  Two tall white paneled doors stopped our progress only fractionally, as our commander swung them wide for our entrance.  We were in an indoor pool area, resembling in its construction the roman baths of old.  A large square pool in the center of the room was surrounded by marble columns supporting a square glass ceiling high above.  The area outside the frame of the columns was white marble with golden lines running through it.  My Giant led me to the edge of the pool and turned my nakedness around to face the assembled slaves.
“Prepare her.”  The deep rumble of his voice echoed in the vastness of the room.  With that he handed my leash to the first female slave, and followed by the other males, he took an almost regal exit.  The line of male slaves halted in unison beyond the entrance and the last of them swung the doors shut.  The females wasted no time, and unsnapped their leashes from the collars of the slave in front of each and scurried off quickly to their tasks.  The first of the women held me in my triple fastened harness.  The three others returned quickly.  One began to wash me again with a soft sponge filled with a floral scented water.  The second slave dried my body with the thickest and most absorbent of towels, the third busied herself combing and brushing my pubic hair.  The one who was washing me finished her task and begin to stroke a soft brush through my long hair.  When the one who dried me finished, she darted off again, only to reappear seconds later with a tray on which was an array of creams, jells, shadows, lipsticks, mascara and a small strange marble urn with a long handled stopper.  The keeper of the leash place the end of it in the mouth of the slave attending my genitals, turned to face me and snapped her finger.  The girl with the tray approached and the keeper began to apply a thin coat of the cream to my body.  It smelled as I would imagine frankincense and myrrh, a dreamy exotic eau.  She then trimmed, penciled and shaped my eyebrows.  She applied a golden shadow on the upper lids of my eyes, and a bright red gloss to my lips.  A touch of light rouge was subtly worked into my cheek bones and a heavier coat was applied to my


shackled nipples, setting off quiet alarms from the bells hanging on them  .  The other slaves stepped back and admired her skill   She turned and took the small urn in her long fingers.  She gently twisted its top.  She pulled from it a soft brush, made of the finest hair.  She applied the contents with gentle strokes starting at my hair line and with long ones as she covered me in the contents.. It was the finest Gold dust.  As fine as talc yet pure gold.  She applied it to every crevice of my body in the lightest of layers until I sparkled like a solid bar of gold.  She gave my pubic hair a Heavy covering, and when she backed away it shown with the brightness of the hair of God’s chosen angels.  Two of the girls brought a full length mirror and positioned it in front of me.  Before me stood a Goddess, a vision from myth, golden from head to foot, dark hair and golden body adorned with fine chains and jewels,  Bright blue eyes reflected the blue of the gems, red lips the crimson of the rubies,  I did not recognize this vision as a person.  I saw reflected a dream, an object of eternal epic worship.  High heeled golden sandals were lashed to my ankles, and a circlet of gold was placed around my brow.  The effect was mind altering.  My body stood straight and tall and proud, a goddess to be worshiped and adored, I felt a pride and joy and began to understand the regal bearing of my Nubian Giant.  I felt imbued with another spirit the epitome of desired beauty.  The keeper then took the final object from the tray.  It was a large bell, and she raised it and sounded three long tones which reverberated in the chamber.  As the last echo died, the doors to the bath swung open and The Giant and his attendants were immediately there.  I saw his eyes widen when they fell upon the creature presented to him and a large smile of pleasure widened his full lips.  He came forward and took my leash.  The girls snapped their chains into the line and our group advanced toward the evenings’ designated ending.


WORSHIP/ SUPPLICATION/ DESTINY AND UNDERSTANDING
As we strode through the mansion, all the servants, pushed themselves against the walls as we passed and bowed their heads in our presence.  The Giant led us through the rambling path with a knowing confidence.  At last, we stopped before a tall arched door, which seemed thin only because of its height.  It swung open as we approached, and we entered an amphitheater.  Rows of high backed chairs in a perfect circle rose above a circular floor.  They were filled with the people whom I had seen earlier.  At the far end above the floor in the first row center, sat a distinguished looking gentleman in a tuxedo.  My eyes brightened as I saw my MASTER seated behind him to his left.  Male and female sat in alternating chairs in each row higher and higher to the top of the room.  A collective gasp and a spontaneous burst of applause greeted our entrance.  Head held high, I could guess that the assemblage numbered about 100.  In the center of the room was what looked to be a alter.  It was not flat on the top, but rather curved side to side forming an arch.  Metal rings were embedded in the floor at each of its four corners, and a hook was suspended from the ceiling over the middle of the arch.  I noticed two exits in the wall under the seated patrons, on level with the area in which we stood, and low curved benches lined the walls of the performance area.  The line of male and female slaves broke from our ranks and knelt upon them facing the center, legs spread wide apart, exposing their privates to the view of the audience.  The giant led me forward to the center of the alter.  “Ladies and Gentlemen of the Order,  I present to you the Goddess of the Satyr.”   Cheers and wild applause echoed as the crowd welcomed the evening’s finale.  He then attached my leash to the hook over the alter.  My nipples and the hood of my clitoris stood at attention, and the exposed button pulsed between my legs.  The familiar dampness began to collect in my slit.  From the exits, came a sound of bells as to tall statues of the Satyr advanced into the room.  Their large golden erections prominently displayed curved from their goat loins about 12” in length, smooth and carved in great detail with knotted golden veins visible on the shafts, and an elongated tip with a massive ring with half circles, lumping out from their circumference , surrounding the place where the head joined the shafts.  These statues were placed at the head and foot of the alter facing out to the audience.   The Giant went first to the side of the room where the female slaves were and unfastened their chains from one another.  He repeated the action with the males.  Freed from their chains the males and females advanced to the statues closest to them and formed a line in front of the mythical creature.  The first of each bowed low before it and mumbled strange incantations.  I watched as they began to lick the golden phalluses, coating them with their wet tongues.  One by one on each side each paid the same homage to the god shape before them.  Some in the audience licked their own lips as they watched.  Once the supplication was accomplished, the Giant lifted the first of the women high in the air and once in place over the Satyr’s golden cock, he lowered her upon it.  She screamed, as the metal cock entered her.  The Giant smiled and pushed her farther down upon the stake like devise until it was buried fully into her.  He placed her hands around the neck of the statue and cuffed them there.  He began to lift her up and down upon it, fucking her to the depths of her cunt with the golden shaft slamming her tortured cunt on its stiffness again and again, faster and faster.  He took his hands from the girl’s hips as she slid up and down on the huge cock of her own accord.  Head thrown back and screaming with each deep penetration, a look of sheer ecstasy was


lurking under her reddened contorted features as she rode the phallus with furious pounding strokes.  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh .  The gush of her orgasm spurted from the membrane encircling the faux cock, and the juices splattered the area around the base, running in rivulets thru the fur like channels carved into its upper thighs.
A slight pink color was infused in the liquid.  Then the Giant turned and beckoned the first of the male slaves forward.  I almost could not watch, almost, as he lowered the man’s puckered ass onto the pointed head of the phallus.  The roar of his pain reverberated like thunder in the hall, as the Giant slammed his body cruelly upon the metal stake, hard and fast.  Yet again, when the Giant released him the man continued to ride his tormentor, breath coming hard and fast as he impaled himself with violence upon it.  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh his cry was pitiful and exciting.  I felt drops of fluid begin and pulled my hips back ever so slightly, stretching the recently placed ring in my hood and exposing my hardening bud.  The tingling of the bell in my hood betrayed my excitement.  Smiles broke from the faces of the audience.  One after the other all of the male and female slaves were subjected to the same treatment, and one after another they submitted and freely offered their bodies to the Pagan God.  As they progressed, I stepped farther and farther, backing away from the alter until my nipples were stretched from my breasts and the breasts themselves stretched from my body.  The skin of my hood stood out from my now sopping cunt and formed a tight V as it stood out from its place and I pulled back harder and harder relishing my own pain.  The statues were repositioned at my sides facing the raised chair of the group’s leader.  The Giant lifted me and hooked my legs at the knee between the phallus and the body of the statue, opening my cunt for the audience and putting even more strain to the three attachment points.  He bound my hands behind my back so that I was supported only by the phalluses and the chains. Ohhhh  Godddd.  My cunt pulsed with the need and desire to ride the phallus for my own pleasure.  The wetness glistened between the golden dusted hair surrounding the opening of my drenched cunt.  OHHHHHHHHH.  The tiny bells clanged as I bounced and twisted.  My shuddering body found its first release as streams of fluid squirted from it, drenching the floor.  Wild applause greeted each discharged stream of the warm fluid.  The bells tinkled incessantly as I quivered with the release.  Two of the  male slaves then secured one of the women to the curved alter in front of me, tying her wrists and ankles to the rings in the floor.  They attached ornate golden clips with long chains to her nipples, and presented their ends to the leader, who rose from HIS seat to accept them.  The Giant stood on the other side of the alter from me and bowed to the head of the Order.  He turned and in one of his hands he held a duplicate of the statues’ cock.  In the other he held a long golden lash, with cruel barbs lining its length.  He motioned to a male slave and handed him the phallus.  Immediately the man inserted its length into his rectum and took his place at the woman’s feet on his knees, with her wet  pussy at his face.  He began to rock back on the phallus as he expertly licked the woman.  I could see her take her lower lip in her teeth and begin to bite it as the man increased the pace of his oral attention.  A dark spot appeared on the alter at the junction of her legs and her hips began to gyrate against his face.  Small tugs from the chains attached to her nipples began.  The man ministering to the captive cunt withdrew the phallus from his gaping ass


and inserted the tip against the woman’s  rear hole.  He slowly begin to work its length into her.  At first the woman tried to tuck her hips beneath her to avoid the assault, but a stinging cutting blow from the Giants whip brought speckles of blood to her upper front thighs, and a hard tug on her chains brought her immediate compliance to the invasion.
Droplets of blood scattered themselves along the wall behind the Giant as he drew the whip back.  The slave before the woman began to push the metal stake into her with long hard, strokes.  Humbled, her hips rose and fell to accept her anal punishment.  The whip only occasionally continued to fall across her naked belly, breasts, and thighs, stinging the flesh and raising red welts, but not cutting it.  Faster and harder the metal phallus raped her nether hole.  Wilder and more frantic her hips moved to meet it, urging it deeper, wanting, needing, demanding the pain and pleasure of its thrusts.  Ohhhhhhhhhhh she screamed as her orgasm slammed her tortured body.  As her flesh arched and contracted with the waves of her pleasure, the head of the order jerked hard on the chains, and the Giant brought his whip down with  tremendous force.  The clamps raked her nipples as they sprung into the air, and the whip snapped its harsh voice on the nakedness of her tender cunt’s flesh as she shrieked her joy and release.  For my part, my legs pushed my ass back from the spectacle, stretching the ring fastened to my clit hood until I could feel it as it widened the hole it filled.  I leaned backwards and threw my head back as the chains at my nipples stretched the rings and bells away from my body.  Stretch lines were visible testaments of my effort as they deepened on the sides of my breasts.  OHhhh the pain, the pain, the pain felt sublime.  I smiled under my grimace as I felt the joy of it fill the points of the piercings entrances.  Ohhhhh Goddd, my pussy again released its juices.  All of the women slaves were subjected to the same treatment.  Only their reactions differed, and that only until the crashing orgasms shot thru their tortured flesh.  At that point of ecstasy, I understood that  they were united with the common pain, joy, lust, and pleasure which was the culmination of their torment.  I admired them, and shared the understanding of our needs. 
Then came my turn.  The Giant plucked be from my perch straddled between the Satyr phalluses.  He carried me and laid me gently on the now warmed marble of the alter.  I notice as he did something that had escaped my attention until this time.   A shallow cupped indention in the the alter located at the point where the women’s crotches touched the smooth surface.  From the downward curve of this indention a small channel followed the curvature of the surface and disappeared under the foot of the monolith.  I was placed on the surface in the “normal” manner and secured in the same way as my predecessors.  My chains were still attached to the hook suspended over the center of the alter and I could see the head of the Order as a slave handed him the golden handle of the suspension devise.  The Giant stood at my middle and a make slave approached my feet.  I prepared my body for the onslaught of a savage anal rape by the golden phallus used on the female slaves.  Instead this slave came forward standing,  I could feel as he placed the head of his muscled cock against the opening of my wet pussy.  As he began to thrust into me I could feel the tiny jerks on my chains and the tinkling bells begin their soft song.  The slave fucking me did so with powerful slow strokes, with each deep insertion my body was shoved back over the arch.  A female slave approached my upturned face.  I looked up her body from the level of the crotch into her stunning face and understood.  I opened my mouth and she pushed her swollen sex into my mouth and with her hips begin

to duplicate the tempo used by her male counterpart in my freely flowing pussy.  The song of the bells increased in tempo and kept time with the slaves’ use of me.  I felt another orgasm build as the male slaves cock ring contacted my exposed clit, and I let it wash over me.   Suddenly, I tasted a salty metal taste as the female slave released a stream of urine into my lapping mouth.  I swallowed fast,  letting it fill my mouth and gulping it down.  The slave was pounding my wet cunt and screaming his own orgasm as the golden fluid found a haven in my belly.  His semen thumped into me in spasmodic jerks and when he was finished his cock was replaced by the next male slave.  He walked to my face and I cleaned him while his cohort took his place between my legs and the next female stood behind him awaiting my attention.  Each slave, man and woman took me in the same way.  The males spurtrd their hot sticky jism into my accepting eager pussy, and the women presented their golden fluid for my consumption and discharged it into my needy thirsty mouth.  And the bells, the bells, the bells beat a retreat of their own as the leader of the Order kept time in sync with the brutalization of my body
When the slaves had slaked their passion and needs,  The Giant appeared at the foot of the alter for the first time.  His now hardened cock stood straight and rigid from his purple black crotch, like a log of solid ebony, longer, thicker and slicker than its metal pretenders.   Knotted purple veins bulged along the shaft the bell in his piercing had been removed.  The three chains connecting my piercings tightened and the skin to which they were attached began to ache.  The Giant bowed to the leader and turned his attention to me.  In both of his blue black hands, he lifted is fertile tool and placed at the entrance of my puckered star.  The blood black head of it glistened as he lowered it toward the object it sought.  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh   With no hesitation, no lubricant, no preliminaries, he slammed its entire length into me burying it to his Huge gonads.  The hard metal of his cock ring irritated and assaulted the now unrestrictive muscle at my entrance.  The embedded rings were pulled with force as my clit and nipples jerked to a taught attention.  The leader of the Oder was standing now pulling down on the lead with his powerful arms, as the Giant’s massive cock slammed into me.
Ohhhhhhhhh, it HURT!  And my traitor cunt’s juice begin to spill and squirt from me, coating the ebony tree as it invaded me again and again.   Faster, faster,  Harder, please, Harder,  FASTERRR , HAARDERRR, HARDERRR, PLEEESSSSE FFUCCCKK  MMEEEEE OHHH FUCKKK  FUCKKKKK .  The monster cock inside swelled and bucked.  The explosion of my own orgasm was almost insignificant when compared to the fierce pressure of the force of cum forced into the dark depths of my bowels.  Stream after powerful stream of hot, sticky, jism jetted into my ass,I felt as though someone was flushing my insides with a fire hose so powerful were the bursts.  A massive stream of the mucus poured from my ravaged ass and ran down the channel in the alter.  The Giant withdrew his still ejaculating cock and sprayed a thick white stream of it at my exposed clit.  My own squirting juices combined with his spray forming a lewd liquid dance running down the alter.  OHhhhhhh pain, pain in my connecting points as the leader of the Order dangled in the air, his feet off the ground swinging from the end of the leash, grinning, his swollen cock jetting its white fluid over the wall as the audience got to its feet.  Men cocks in hand, women pussies exposed in an orgy of masturbation. Slaves untied my restraints and my body flew into the air above the alter.  I was lifted my my nipples and cunt hood and hovered over the surface of the alter. OhhhhhHHHHH God
DDDD  OhhHHHh  Satyrrrrrrrrrrr   Ohhhhhh MASTERRRRRR!  My cries over the incessant sound of the bells.  The Giant appeared at my head with a large golden chalice propping me up, my back against his hard naked chest.  He tilted my head back on his shoulder with one massive palm placed on my fore head, with the other he held the golden chalice to my lips and as  he slowly turned me 360  degrees, he poured its contents between my waiting lips.  The tastes of the mingled fluids of the evenings sex and abuse was ambrosia to my thirst as I drank the semen, ejaculate, and blood within the cup.  I swallowed it all eagerly and wantonly as the Giant’s grinning face smiled down at me and applause and jets of cum filled the theater.   Sudden release, and the Giant caught me in his powerful arms.  He unhooked my chains from the ceiling hook, then he carried me and stood facing the leader on the other side of the alter.  Two of the male slaves approached.  They turned the statues to face one another as the Giant stepped back , my naked body satiated in his strong arms  Once again he lifted me up.  I realized my fate at that moment.  He turned my body sideways between the two statues.  Phallus at my wet insatiable cunt and phallus at by sore and abused ass, he slammed me down.  OOOOOOHHHHHHH  AHHHHHHHHHHHHH   FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK the metal cocks ripped into my small frame and the curves in them banged together as the embedded themselves into my body.  A crucifixion of sorts as a sacrifice between the Pagan gods.   The slaves gathered around the statues and urged on my the Giant began to push them around the perimeter of the arena, my body impaled between them.  As the rumble of the wheels caused the vibrations in the statues to activate the tinkle of my bells, my body again betrayed my rational mind and I began to fuck myself on the phalluses as I was paraded between them for the entertainment of the crowd.  The applause began slowly, but built in sound, and rapidity as I increased the pace with which I rode the Pagan Gods. OHHHH   OHHHHH  OHHHHHH faster and faster deeper harder as I was led thru the doors exiting the hallway.  OHHHH GoDDDD still bucking against the Metal cocks as we were followed out of the theater by the applauding audience.
Ohhhhh Yesssssss , the painnNNN the pleasure, as the gods were pushed to the entrance of the mansion, the crowd prancing and racing to keep up.   Hands touching me stoking my flesh.  Feeling the points where my flesh was pierced either by the metal cocks or my bell rings, pinches, pats, and slaps rained on my flesh as I pounded my wet abused cunt and ass onto the faux pricks.  Out the front doors we went.  The entire evenings assemblage in celebration of unfettered eroticism.  The Giant took my chains in hand and attached my leash to them as I rested my spent body against the shoulder of the Satyr in front of me.  He attached the leash to the center ring, and lifted me from the statues’ posts.  He held my body high over his head.  He turned it and presented it for the crowd’s appreciation.  I only vaguely recall as what seemed like a shower of gold began to fall and the Giant placed my recumbent body in the back of the limousine.  As I drifted off, my fingers found the ring that joins my chains and I gently began to fondle it as I slept to the sound of tinkling BELLS

No comments:

Post a Comment