Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Very Beginnings




The Very Beginnings

Girl Scout summer camp somewhere in the Midwest; three 14 year girls are gathered behind the boat house, smoking.  My two friends and I were talking about boys & sex (what else).  Mary Ann was regaling us with stories of passionate kissing and touching while, Elsa and I became more and more excited at the erotic images formed by her words.  She, herself, was becoming flushed in the telling, and Elsa and I watched as her hand snaked down between her tanned legs and nestled at her sex.  Her fingers worked the coarse fabric of her shorts aside, rapidly followed by the crotch of the white cotton panties.  We could not take our eyes away as she began to massage her peach fuzz covered pussy.  As she talked she ran her fingers along the slit, and pulled them away, damp with moisture.  With a charming, innocent smile, she lifted them to her lips and sucked them with her pouty full lips.  I suppose the shocked look on Elsa’s and my faces provoked her challenging response.  “What?  You mean you have NEVER put your fingers in it pretending?”  Our blank looks were answer enough.  “Oh come ON!  Get with it girls.  You know that the boys all want it.  So, how are you going to know what to do with it if you don’t do SOME self-exploration?”  As Mary Ann continued to masturbate herself, Elsa and I looked at each other and with a embarrassed shrug began to follow Mary Ann’s lead.  She taught us how to manipulate our virginal pussies to draw the maximum pleasure from our task.  Oh God!  It felt so good!  I could never have imagined the pleasure that what up until this moment had only served as a piss orifice, could give.  My lithe tanned body began to shake as I rapidly massaged my hard clit, and I felt a strange pressure building in my wet virgin pussy.  Suddenly, a stream of fluid burst from the confines of my tight little hole and soaked my shorts!  “God, K did you just piss yourself.”  Elsa inquired.  Mary Ann shrieked in delight and surprise.  “Why K, you’re a squirter!”  Laughingly, Mary Ann explained the mysterious and secret effects of orgasm.  It was a more knowledgeable and tight knit group who walked away from the boat house that late summer afternoon.
            Back at home, I resumed my daily routine at the Catholic Girls School which I attended along with my two new best friends.  Over the next few months I continued the exploration of my genitals with a passionate fervor, examining and probing, tasting, sniffing.  I licked my finger and put it into my wet pussy.  I put it in my warm ass and I tasted the juices deposited there.  More fingers inserted.  More, until I was fucking both holes with four wet, tasty fingers and becoming intrigued and proud of the juices my manipulations triggered.
            When I turned 15 my parents allowed me to date the boys who had been sniffing around our house that summer like hungry wolves.  Nice Catholic boys could be trusted to protect the virginity of their daughter. HA, not one of the boys, I went to a movie, dance, picnic, swimming, or anywhere else with, did not try to feel my budding breasts or work a hand up my leg.  But after slapping many hands from their intended targets, I finally found my first real boy friend.  He was one of two sets of identical twins who lived down the tree lined street.  Dennis and his brother Patrick had been my playmates since birth, their older (by 1 year) twin brothers Shaun and Michael also were part of the group as was Mary Ann who partnered that summer with the older twin Shaun as I found the shy Patrick to be the boy of my choosing.  The twins were always fooling us pretending to be the brother or the brothers pretending to be our boyfriends. 

            Mary Ann and I would often double date with the boys.  We would meet them secretly at designated locations, being dropped off by our parents to spend the days or evenings together, and sneaking away to rendezvous with the boys.  We would allow Shaun and Patrick the standard liberties.  They felt our blossoming breasts and teased the hard nipples with their tongues and fingers, while we curled warm hands around their ridiculously hard cocks.  We let them touch and finger our holes and squirmed our delight when they found our pleasure buttons.
         The first time Patrick came in my hand, he turned away quickly, shocked and embarrassed by his release.  I however, raised the sticky, milky fluid to my eyes and examined it closely.  The pearly color was beautiful.  I moved its soft silky liquidity to my lips and dabbed a bit on their smooth reddened surface.  Then I licked the taste from them with my wet pink tongue, hmmmmm?  As Mary Ann and Shaun watched, I began to lap the precious fluid and suck my cum covered fingers, licking my soiled hand, slurping the warm salty fluid into my mouth.  Yum!  It tasted and felt like ambrosia to me and I was instantly addicted.  When Shaun released his load into Mary Ann’s attentive hand, l lowered my mouth to his still spurting cock and drank his cum as it sprang from the engorged purple head,  OH, I do so love, the feel of it splashing its way into my hungry mouth!
            On an September evening, long after the events above, Mary Ann, Shaun, Patrick and I were spending an Indian summer at a secluded picnic spot near the river outside of town.  Blankets were spread under large spreading oak trees that lined its banks, and as the sun set, the boys drifted off to gather wood for the evening’s fire.  A semi clothed Mary Ann rolled to face me on the rumpled blanket.  She looked deep into my clear blue eyes and brought her soft hand to my cheek.  Our faces were so close together I could feel the warmth of her breath on my lips as she could feel mine on hers.  I ran my lowered eyes down the length of her naked breasts to the skirt hiked up around her waist, to the panty less nakedness of her sex and down her long slim legs to her bare feet, and thought how I wished I were as perfect.  Her breasts were considerably larger than mine, with fat rouge nipples and puffy areoles.  I dropped my head to the irresistible mounds and began to tongue them.  The round nipples stood at attention as I began to softly suckle on them and Mary Ann arched her back to greet my playfulness.  I lifted them and felt their fullness, their heavenly womanly weight, as I ran my thumb around the ever hardening and erect nipples.  She lifted my head and took my face between her hands and began to kiss me full and hard and demanding.  I opened my mouth and our tongues intertwined in circles of building passion.  Her naked nipples rubbed against mine, popping out of the open front of my white short sleeved blouse as a sheen of sweat broke to the surface of our writhing bodies.  Mary Ann broke the kiss and put one hand on the top of my head, offered the other to my lips, and began to slide it down her body.  I felt my naked breasts trailing down, around the underside of her mounds.  My hard excited nipples tickled their way down her tight muscled belly and scraped along the cloth of her rumpled skirt.  Lower still they drifted, as the hard nubs scrolled down Mary Ann’s thighs   My head arched out into the dampness of her sex, and I began to lick.  On all fours and naked ass in the air, head buried deep in the wet fragrant depths of Mary Ann’s demanding pussy, her hand on the back of my head as she squirmed her sex into my wet mouth and voices approaching from behind.
“OH MY GOD!, Patrick’s voice rang out across the flowing water.  ‘God, that’s nice Mary Ann.  You said K might like a little change.”  Shaun’s words were muffled by Mary Ann’s thighs pressing against me ears.  “Oh yes, Shaun, K and I both need a little more than you can provide”  Mary Ann replied, and with that she spread her legs wide so that they could have an educational view as I lapped and licked her now sopping pussy.  I felt fingers toying with my naked cunt as I hungrily fed on her sex.  The familiar juices began to flow from me as the fingers opened the outer lips of my virgin pussy.  I felt them spread the wetness up along my crack to the pouty star entrance of my ass, wetting it as well.  I heard the sound of zippers being released and the plop of garments as they landed on the blanket on either side of me.  I saw two naked pairs of calves stride by on either side of Mary Ann, followed by the slurping, lapping sounds of her superior cock sucking technique.   “Ohhh God Patrick, you’re so stiff and Shaun sooo big.”  One pair of legs passed by and took their place on the blanket as they knelt behind me.  I felt the silky plum shape of a cock running itself along my slit, coating it with my juices.  I felt it press against the entrance to my virginal cunt and begin to push in.  “NO, Patrick. That place belongs to Jesus.”  Mary Ann reminded him and I felt it shift to make the same demand of my tight virginal ass.  “OK Patrick, they don’t say anything about Jesus being interested in our assholes.”  I laughed spit into her already wet cunt at the statement.  I felt the pressure as my unwilling rosebud resisted the intrusion of the cock knocking at my rear passage.  I felt a sharp pain as the hard dick breached the resistance and slid the purple helmet past the tight muscle.  I felt Patrick’s spit fall to the joining place and he began to push slowly into me.  “OHHHH,” I cried into Mary Ann’s wetness.  The length of it began to fill my backside, and soon I felt his gonads slap against my sopping pussy and I knew that he was fully embedded in my rectum.  As he began to saw in and out of my deflowered nether hole, his hands on my naked hips under my skirt, the rocking motion drove my face back and forth into Mary Ann’s pussy like a piston.  In, out, in, out, faster and faster as the cock freely buggered my ass, the pain subsided and was replaced by a warm full feeling in my ass and a tingling tightness in my loins.
Mary Ann’s body began the introduction of her orgasm as I pounded my face into her and, my own orgasm was building to a crescendo as the cock pulsed and swelled in my plugged rear.  The force of the jet that spewed out of my cunt hit Patrick’s rocking thighs with an audible splash!  NEVER before had my pussy discharged so much.  I was astonished as my body contracted again and again.  I could feel my rear muscle contract with the discharges and clench and release the cock pumping in and out of it.  Then the most glorious sensation as Patrick exploded his jism deep into me!  I could feel his hard cock as it twitched time and time again splashing his hot wads of cum in me, filling my hot rear passage with its silky texture.  I hardly noticed when Mary Ann cried the arrival of her own vivid orgasm.
I felt Patrick’s cock begin to soften in my raw hole and it popped out with a plop. I raised my head from Mary Ann’s spent crotch, as Patrick offered his cum covered shit soiled prick to me.  I opened my mouth and began to clean the combined filth from his rapidly shrinking prick.  The feces infused cum tasted still salty but with a heavy added musk to it.  As I attended to Patrick’s prick,  Shaun took his place behind me and unceremoniously pushed his thick cock into the hole recently occupied by that of his younger brother. “ OHHHH AWWWW “  Shaun fucked my rear hole HARD.  He rammed his long hard thick cock into me.  He grabbed my hips and gripped them tight  and used his grip to force my ass to him HARDER, FASTER, HARDER, FASTER,  jabbing his fleshy spear into my ass as though it was a hated enemy!  Shaun grabbed a fist full of my long hair in one hand and using it like reins on a horse pulled it back,  snapping my head to attention.  My jaw dropped as I saw through squinted tear filled eyes the siblings of our boyfriends, Dennis and Michael, naked flanking Mary Ann, Patrick knelling between her legs examining her wet cunt, and all of them watching and smiling while Mary Ann stroked their hard cocks and Shaun brutalized my ass.  Hard stinging slaps brought a moan from my lips as Shaun punished my cheeks with savage blows.  I accepted the pain and began to slam back into the ravaging cock.  Waves of pleasure and pain washed over me and my own cum building to an explosion of juicy release.  “YESSSSSS” I screamed.  “YESSS SHAUN, FUCK IT, FUCK IT HARD!  FUCK MY VIRGIN ASS,  SLAP ME, YES! HURT ME!!!  His prick felt like a log as it blew the anger of his cum into me.  God, I never knew pain could feel so good.  I gushed the acceptance of my lust. 
Shaun withdrew his reddened staff of Mars from me, his cum following and running down my inner thighs, and as his brother had done before offered it to my wet mouth.  As I cleaned his staff, Michael took his place.  He took his thumbs and placed them in the cum filled opening and pulled it open immediately filling it with his stiffness.  As Michael took his will with my open, and eager hole, he kept his thumbs in my ass and they massaged the opening as his cock sawed in and out.  The expanded circumference was slick with juices and nothing interfered when the thumbs were replaced with two fingers along the top of the demanding cock, and it accepted their entrance as well.  He raped my open hole with his fingers and his cock sawing in and out as the pleasure/pain built.   Yet another gush of cum was blown into the open, gaping, wet, slick cave that was only moments ago an undiscovered mystery.  Another slick dripping cock was presented for service to be rendered and another stream of warm fluid ran down my legs from the empty orifice.
Only Dennis’ pleasure remained to be slaked by my lustful rear passage, and he took his place kneeling and ready.  He grabbed me my the nipples, pinching them HARD between his thumbs and fore fingers.  “Oh yes, Dennis.”  He roughly slammed his cock into me and pulling me back into him by my nipples, beat his length into my ass hard and fast.  He fucked like an animal gone wild, with slaps and howls and teeth and pinches until he at last achieved the splendor of his ejaculation within the depository of my nasty bowels.  I sucked the slimy offering of his spent cum from his wrinkled wand and swallowed.
“Hooray, hooray, hooray for you K.  I told them I could get you here, but I wasn’t sure that you would actually fuck all of them.”  Mary Ann was jumping around, smiling and laughing, her large breasts slapping against her naked flesh.
“You mean you PLANNED all this?”  My innocence lost, as the realization that my childhood friends had conspired to deflower my secret hidden pleasure zone. 
“All summer K, we have been conspiring to open you up.  It was my idea, but the boys were enthusiastic about the prospect of fucking your virgin white ass.  Oh, K you are such a slutty little cunt aren’t you?  Don’t try to tell me that you didn’t enjoy that  I saw you!  I heard you beg them to fuck you!”
A slow smile appeared on my lips as I licked the last of the smooth cum from them.  I put a finger on my lower lip, and looked up at them thorough my long lashes.  I did not know then that that evening set me on the course of sexual depravity that I continue to pursue to this day, but I did learn two things.  I LOVED BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS AND,  I LOVED THE MIXTURE OF PAIN WITH MY PLEASURE. 


1 comment: