Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Vato Night



Vato Night
(Diary of a white cum slut whore pervert)

I dressed in my white summer dress.  No bra, no panties. As MASTER ordered. A white garter belt with silver stockings and shoes (figured the brown boys would go for the silver, especially on my pale white body).  I thought about dragging the Wimp along, but decided he would be no good for anything, so left him tied up on the bed with a dildo up his ass, and promised him a treat when I returned.  The butt plug in my ass also had a remote control vibrator in it and I tucked it in my bag and slammed the door shut on the way out!
 Got in the car and found a mariachi station on the radio (just to get me in the mood).  When I sat this thing up.  I talked to a guy named Eduardo, who promised me that he could provide an interesting, sexually charged evening.  He had responded to my Craig’s ad and we have been e chatting about my desires (especially my desire for a equine experience)  He said that he could help me with that if I would meet him for “an audition”.  So what the fuck, if I get what I want, what’s a wild fuck with some gangsters! 
I drove to Griffith park as instructed and parked in the lot by the Merry go Round.  There were no other cars in the lot at 10 pm, so I began to activate the vibrator in the butt plug.

It has several different settings and I laid the back of the drivers seat as far back as it could go and ran through the settings.  I fingered my pussy and thought about the filthy email that you wrote while the humming and vibration in my shit hole was stimulating my cunt.  I licked the moisture from my fingers periodically as I pulled my fingers in and out of it.  My head was thrown back eyes closed and my hips jerked and my ass was bouncing the car seat, as I pleasured myself in the front seat listening to the music from the radio.  The car began to rock.  I smiled believing that it was my masturbation that caused the gentle motion and continued to finger myself with the butt plug at its highest setting.
 The car suddenly began to violently bounce up and down and side to side, loud pounding on the roof, hood and trunk snapped me into a state of fear and I tried to sit up quickly, but the car was rocking so violently that I could only slide around in my seat gripping the steering wheel with my slick fingers.  I heard guffaws and the machine gun Spanish from outside my E ticket ride.   The driver’s side door of my car was jerked open and a very good looking Hispanic grabbed my wrist and roughly pulled me from the car.  The hem of my dress slowly returned to its length as he held both my wrists in one hand high over my head.
  He brought his face close to mine.  “Hola puta,  soy Eduardo”  “I don’t speak Spanish”  I yelled it into his face.  He slapped my face with a hard stinging blow.  “That’s OK bitch, cause your mouth is going to be so full that you won’t be able to say a word in any language, also cum slut whores are not worthy to speak to men”   “Esta puta no habla espanol”  Eduardo spoke to the assembled men and I was able to take my first look at the men who were going to use my body.  He held my hands by my wrists over my head as he walked me down the line of brown faces.  He stood me in front of each of them in turn.  I don’t remember the names but there were nine gang members in the lot not including Eduardo.  The first man lowered the straps from my shoulders and folded the top of my dress down exposing my tits to the inspection of the group.  He was short with a shaved head,  he had the tattoos that are required, no shirt, a nice washboard stomach, and baggy shorts with tennis shoes.  It seemed to be the dress for the evening as all of them were dressed exactly the same.  He spat in my face!  “Puta Blanca”  The next guy, a little taller and very thin, took my left nipple between his forefinger and thumb and pinched and twisted it.  My nipple was still sensitive from my previous adventure and the pain shot deep into by breast.  Yves, it felt soo good!  I clenched my teeth and tried to kick him in the balls.  I swear he tried to pull my nipple off as he slapped my face!  There were laughs and fast rat tat tat Spanish.  The next Mexican lowered his mouth to my right tit he licked the nipple and my body betrayed me.  It got long, and stiff, like a mini prick.  He sucked my breast deep between his teeth and continued to suck on it very hard to the back of his throat.  Then he slowly let my titty slide from mouth and at the last when only the nipple was left between his teeth and my mammary was slick with his spit.  He bit down hard on the stiff bud.  Again I cried out as his teeth bit down on it as though he wanted to bite it off!   Again I tried to kick my tormentor in the crotch but he grabbed my leg as I did, and lifted it high enough that the hem of my dress rode up my thigh and exposed my right ass cheek and a good deal of the V leading to my crotch.  There were whistles and claps from the men.
All this time Eduardo was guiding me farther and farther up the hill from the parking lot. Up into the hills west of the kids ride.



I was forced to take small mincing steps with my hands held high above my head by the tall Eduardo, and the top of my dressed slipped lower and lower and bunched at my waist.  The night was pleasantly cool and I felt the air on my bare back and belly.  My nipples remained stiff and hard and my abused breasts swayed from side to side as we marched.  A third man fell into step beside Eduardo and me.  In his hand he had a small woven leather whip (like the kind they use to urge horses on in a race,  I think its called a quirt) and he began to stripe my naked back with it as we walked!  “Bastante Jonah!  we don’t want her damaged before we enjoy her body”  The beating stopped immediately at the command.  We were now into the hills and out of view of the parking lot and the comfort of the lights.  The ground became rough and I stumbled in my high heels.  Eduardo stopped.  He put my hands behind my back and held them firmly.  I heard a metallic ratcheting sound and felt the hard handcuffs being attached to my wrists.  Behind me Eduardo attached a dog collar to my neck and hooked a leather belt through it and buckled the belt to my cuffed wrists causing my head to be arched slightly back.  A very fat, very large Mexican man knelt at my feet and removed my shoes,  he buckled the straps together, arose, looked me in the eye “Abra su boca”.  I gave him a confused look and he slapped my tits.  “Abra su boca puta!”  I did not understand.  He took the whip from the other man and began to punish my tender breasts with sharp stinging blows.  Tears sprang to my eyes.  “He said, ‘Open your mouth’ cunt! “ and when I did he placed the straps of my shoes between my teeth.   “If you want to keep them, you bitch, then you will have to carry them!”  I nodded my agreement between my clenched teeth.  At least I was able to take a longer step.  As we walked Eduardo gave me instructions.  “If you want what you say you want whore.  I have an uncle with a ranch and hotel in Mexico.  He is a very powerful man, with powerful perverted friends.  If you are worthy of our attention tonight, I will provide transportation and an introduction.  If you are blessed to be in his presence, he may allow you to provide the entertainment for his guests, his campasinos and his livestock!  But first, you have to prove yourself to my satisfaction.  We are going to test you tonight.  You will be used, abused, beaten, tortured, scorned, sodomized, fucked, pissed on and in, we may require that you bear a mark of your sluttish desires.  You WILL NOT TALK BACK!  You WILL NOT CRY OUT!  You WILL SUBMIT TO OUR EVERY DESIRE AND TAKE EVERYTHING WE GIVE YOU WITHOUT COMPLAINT!  If you understand all of this and truly want the introduction I will provide, nod your submission to all of these men.”  Yves, my shoes banged against by sore tits as I enthusiastically nodded my head.  “Very good bitch, we’re here.  There in the night was a small clearing.  There was a large grey rock on the left and the land sloped away behind it, a steep hill on the right.  Four small trees broke the surface of the clearing spaced about 8 feet apart.  The entire area around the clearing was covered with thick brush, and tall trees surrounded the area.  In the center of the small trees, I noticed that someone had placed a thick filthy mattress, with the stuffing oozing out at the corners.  Eduardo pushed me forward toward the grove of trees.  He placed my standing at the closest end of the mattress between two of the young trees.




He unbuckled the belt from my collar and unlocked the handcuffs on my wrists.  I rubbed the numbness from them and as I did so a new man stood before me.  He was the tallest of all the men in the grove.  Well muscled, with a highly worked out body,  large rippling muscles bulged from every part of his body.  They were so well defined a surgeon could have named them from a block away.  He dropped his baggy shorts and exposed an enormous semi erect muscular, dark cock.  He grabbed my hair and forced to my knees so that my face was directly in his crotch.  Without touching his prick with my hands I immediately took it into my mouth, looked up into his eyes and began to swallow its length  As I sucked it deeper and deeper into my mouth, he began to rock his hips, sawing his turgid tool deep into my throat.  I began to gag on its length, and as the drool escaped my lips I caught it in my hands and began to massage his glistening scrotum with its sticky warmth.  I ran my hands around his thighs and gripped his hard ass, pulling and pushing him into my mouth,  His pubic hair tickled the end of my nose and his balls began to sway and slap against my chin.  I continued to minister to his cock when two men took my hands from his ass and bound my wrists with climber’s rope.  Once the ropes were attached to my wrists the men stretched my arms straight out from my body and the muscle man put his hands on the back of my  head and forced the entire length of his cock down my throat.  He pulled my hair back hard and my mouth slid toward the tip of his manhood.  Then he would shove my head forward on his cock until it was firmly embedded in my throat to its base, my nose crushed against his pubic hair.  Tears welled up again in my eyes at this rough treatment.  Mucus began to drip from my nose, and erupt from my stuffed mouth.  He embedded his cock to its fullest length down my neck, then with one hand he took my nose between his thumb and forefinger and pinched it until I could no longer breathe!  I was gagging uncontrollably, as he began to ejaculate gobs and gobs of thick cum directly down my neck.  When he released his grip on my nose, I sucked all the drool that wasn’t wetting my tits back into my mouth, looked him in the face and swallowed it along with his discharge.  Then, starting with his tight ball sac I used my tongue to very gently lick every part of his genitals clean of any discharge.  He nodded to the men holding the ropes that kept me from touching his manhood, and when they let them fall, I lifted his spent cock gently and licked the underside of his scrotum.  He spread his legs slightly so that I could do my job more effectively, and as he did so I worked my mouth toward his puckered ass hole.  He spread his legs wider still and I rotated my body so that my face could look directly upward.  As I held is wet spent prick in my hand, I tongued his shitter and lathered it with my spit, then as I sucked the moisture from it as I felt his prick spasm.  He took my hand from his prick, pulled my hair back, made a guttural hacking sound, grabbed my lower jaw and roughly opened my mouth, lowered his face to my grimacing one and spat a huge wad of mucus into my mouth,  Staring into his face with tear filled eyes, I wiped the surplus of his spit from my chin with the tips of my long red nails, showed the dripping goo to him then licked it greedily from the cartilage. He smiled down at me very lovingly, then slapped me so hard my ears rang. He laughed, turned and quickly walked away.  I noticed that he left his baggy pants where they had fallen, and understood that this meant that he would have more need of my body before the night was over.


I was raised to by feet by two strong men and place in the center of the mattress.  They held my arms out straight from my shoulders against their muscular chests.  Two others pulled my soiled dress down over my hips so that I could step out of it.  Howls, and laughter went up from the men when they saw the anal plug embedded in my ass!   They stripped the stockings from my legs and unhooked the garter belt from my waist.  I was
now completely naked and the men took in every inch of my body with their looks.  My nasty little cunt began to moisten and I could feel the warmth of its excretion begin to trail slowly down my inner thighs.  The men then placed me on my hands and knees on the mattress and formed a line behind me while two of them held my arms firmly so that my back was straight and my palms pressed into the mattress.  I felt the first cock slide into my wet cunt and a hand placed on the base of the anal plug.  As the man fucked me he would pull up on the plug’s base, stretching my anus even more.  Then he would push down firmly on it to open it wider.  All while slamming his dick into my gaping warm, wet pussy.  The men holding my arms fed me their pricks as, one after another, seven men entered my eager whore cunt and played with the plug in my ass!  I sucked the two men to completion. Swallowing all their cum and licking their pricks clean.  I noticed that not one of the seven men who had enjoyed my dripping pussy had bothered to spill their juices in my hole.  The two men who were holding my arms raised me up into a upright kneeling position.  Eduardo approached.  “You have provided the men with some amusement so far cunt, continue to do so.”  I remembered his instructions and nodded my acquiescence.  He was running the stockings through his fist, smoothing them and stretching them.  Two more men appeared at my sides and each of them took one of my breasts and lifted them.  Eduardo ran the length of one of the stockings under my right breast.  He brought the ends of the stocking together over the swollen melon, crossed the ends over and pulled them tight.  I winced in pain as my tit sprang forward from my body.  The stocking constricted the tit where it joined my body and the fleshy globe jutted out straight from my chest. He wrapped the ends again around the breast pulled hard and tied it tightly.  The blood trapped in the globe began to turn purple and the nipple became engorged, long, hard and dark.  He tied the left breast from my body in a similar manner with my other stocking.  My tits were jutting straight out from my body, confined, and full.  The men pulled my arms straight behind my back so that my chest was thrust forward.  Then one by one all of the men took the quirt and beat each of my tits with hard blows.  Yves, they spanked my swollen tits with that leather crop until welts appeared in the distinct shape of the whip!  I could not help myself.  I let a cry escape from my lips as my tears felt like hot coals as they splashed off my engorged breasts.  The tall Mexican pulled the anal plug from my ass and shoved it into my mouth.  I quietly cried thereafter.
With my ass now open and available, I was once again placed on my hands and knees.  Eduardo slid his body beneath me and lowered my hips onto his upright cock.  At the same time the plug was removed from my mouth,  a stiff prick was rammed into my ass and another presented to my face.  I did what I was born to do.  As Eduardo’s stiff prick pumped up into my sopping cunt, cock after cock ravaged my open shit hole, and others were presented to fuck my face.  I fucked back against all the anal invaders.  I sluttishly slammed my ass back into their thrusts as hard as I could.  I came time and time again as the men abused by backside.  I swallowed three more loads of yummy semen and cleaned

all the pricks that had been embedded in my ass.  Eduardo pulled his still stiff dick from my dripping slut hole and slid from between my legs.  He was wearing a condom!  As I watched, he spurted his seed into the latex sleeve, carefully removed it and tied it off at the end.  Then he presented his cock to my mouth and I could taste the latex mixed with
his musky spunk as I eagerly cleaned his beautiful cock.  Five of the others followed his example.
I was lifted up and ropes were attached to my wrists and ankles.  They pushed me down on my back on the filthy mattress and attached the ends of the ropes to the trees surrounding the area. I was spread wide open, staring up into the sky. My bound tits sticking straight out from my chest like mini missiles prepared to launch.   The butt plug was once again inserted in my ass and sealed with a well placed kick from the toe of a tennis shoe. 
The men sat in a circle around the mattress and began to drink tequila. (What else,  I thought. “Why can’t these spics learn to appreciate a fine French Burgundy”).  I smiled at the mental picture of these 9 brown men with wine glasses in their hands. 
One by one the men would arise from the conversation.  They would come to where I was stretched out and presented like meat in a butcher’s window.  The first time the guy walked around to my head.  He knelt on the ground and lifted my neck so that the top of my head was on the mattress and I could see his balls dangling between his legs.  I opened cunt whore mouth to suck his cock.  I discovered that it was not what he wanted when, while still supporting my neck, he released his piss directly into my mouth.  I swallowed a fast as I could,  Some of the urine ran up my face and stung as it found my eyes.  He casually finished his piss and inserted his prick into my face.  I sucked and licked his cock until I could finally no longer taste  his salty urine.  He let go of my neck, snorted as if disgusted and walked back to the circle.  His action led the way for several more urine cocktails for me as I lay tied to the mattress.  At any time over the next hour or so, any one of the men would come to me.  They fucked my cunt, and my ass and as they did I would buck and thrash beneath them like a unbroken horse, giving them the ride of their lives,  my body demanding that they drive their cocks in my holes deep hard and fast.  I fucked them with wild enthusiasm.  I would snap my pubic bone on the base of their cocks.  I would place my feet flat on the mattress knees slightly bent and arch my cunt and ass into the air while they fucked them.   I drank their piss,  I sucked  and  cleaned their cocks.  Several of the men would squat over my face and allow me to rim their ass holes while they would play with their stiffening cocks before fucking my mouth, pussy or shit hole.  One of the men took particular pleasure in lying across my lower abdomen, running his arm under the small of my back and as my hips would come up off the mattress, with cries of “Mira, mira, amigos”  he would fist my gaping cum filled holes.  I was a thing, a beast, a receptacle for their cum, piss and anger.  They used me and I used them.  I loved fucking all these men!  I loved it when they used my cunt, my ass, my mouth for their dump.  I reveled in the fact that my body could take all that they had to give and still crave more, harder, deeper, faster.  I took them two and three at a time and always wanted more, bigger, longer, thicker.  Oh Yeves, I am such an insatiable cum slut!  The men were beginning to wear themselves out using my body.  There was a significant passage of time when no one approached.  When Eduardo appeared and untied the ropes from the trees.  He held the ends of them in his hands and


said: “Now whore, you’ve done well for my men. It is time for your final test of the evening”  
I was raised to my feet.  The cum from the bareback riders dripped from my bright red gaping hole and ran down my legs, slowly drying in the gentle breeze.  Two men tied the ropes to the tree trunks on either side of the mattress so that I was standing spread eagled and bent slightly forward.  I looked up to see two men who were each carrying a short post, about 3 ½  feet long and 6” in diameter.  They placed one beneath each of my bound breasts and laid my tits on the rough tops.  Eduardo stood before me hands behind his back.  “So whore, you are capable of fucking a great many men and taking a great deal of pain, and I notice that you get your pleasure from it.  This is good, for my uncle appreciates such things.  We will now see how much discipline you have!”  From his back he produced something that looked like a piece of fire hose about 30” long, except that it was smooth and had a bulb about 5” in diameter at the end.  “This, whore, is a stuffed burro prick, and I am now going to stuff it into your whore cunt, and then in your whore ass.  I am going to pump into your holes with the same fervor that its former owner used to do when he was breeding mares!  You WILL STAND THERE AND TAKE IT!  ANY COMPLAINT WILL BE MET WITH EXTREME PAIN.”  As he said that two men in front of me stretched my nipples across the top of the posts and from their baggy pants produced ICE PICKS!  They pressed the points into the tops of my hard nipples and pinned them to the top of the posts just hard enough keep them in place but not hard enough to pierce the tough skin of  the tips.  I knew then that if I moved they would not hesitate to pin my nipples to those rough posts and leave me hanging there for the park ranger to find.  I looked up at Eduardo and again nodded as tears once again began to fall.  The men gathered close around my naked body, and as Eduardo placed the tip of the phallus against the lips of my stretched, soaked and sour cunt, they began to slap the cheeks of my ass.  The stuffed animal member entered my cunt, stretching it wide.  Yves, its huge!  The lips of my pussy were enflamed and soooo tender as Eduardo pushed the thing deeper and deeper into my cunt.  He would twist it, pull it out and push more and more of it into me.  I felt it bottom out at the depth of my cervix, and my juices were coating its thickness.   Still he pressed it deeper.  I felt a pressure deep inside my pussy and a yielding of the interior depths,  MORE AND MORE OF THE BURROS PRICK WAS BEING FORCED INSIDE OF ME!  It broke thru the constrictive muscle separating my vagina and plunged into the depths of MY WOMB!  OH YVES, I NEVER WOULD HAVE DREAMED that I could take sooooo much cock.  Eduardo began to saw the massive tool in and out of my now wide open, flowing, gaping, whore hole.  He would withdraw it to almost where the tip was ready to pop out, then push the massive cock into my body oh so VERY DEEP!  I could not help myself and I began to push back into the thing.  The ice picks on my nipples exerting more pressure as the posts themselves began to rock with my wild, painful, need.  Eduardo pulled the burro’s penis from my widely stretched cunt.  I felt it replaced by something else.  Someone was forcing their whole arm up my cunt!  I felt it as the fingers reached the depth of my sopping pussy and I felt it as it followed the path opened for it.  The arm fucked my pussy relentlessly and when the man withdrew it he balled his fist so that my cunt had to open even wider as it exited with an audible pop!  The banger walked to my face and I licked

my juices from his fingertips to the wetness near his elbow!  He placed a finger on his arm at the depth of its insertion, smiled at me, then held his arm high in the air as the men let out a high pitched AYE AYE AYE! 
Eduardo, began the assault on my ready anus (Yves, thank you for the butt plug idea, I don’t think I could have survived had I not been at least somewhat prepared!)  The animal cock split the confines of my rear opening and I bit my lip as it forced its way past that tight muscle that guards the sweet pleasure of my ass.  He pushed it in deep!  He worked it into my bowels and into my colon roughly and relentlessly.  I began to feel sick to my stomach as the phallus was inserted so deep that I thought I felt it touch my diaphragm!  Then he began to withdraw it very slowly, again he extracted it until my muscles almost pushed it out, then he would slowly push it deeper into my bowels.  I felt my ass and my guts expand with its fullness.  Tears fell without abatement as Eduardo began to fuck the large prick in and out of my ass faster and faster.  Again, I pushed back against the invasion.  I wanted to cry out “YES!  YES!  FUCK MY GUTS!  CRAM THAT ANIMAL POLE UP MY ASS!  FASTER YOU PUSSY FUCKER!  HARDER!  BUST MY ASS WIDE OPEN!   HARDER! FASTER! HARDER! FASTER! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  The orgasm hit me so hard I almost lost consciousness.  My eyes rolled up into my head, my body shook uncontrollably, my knees buckled, I barely felt the ice picks prick my nipples as I fainted and fell to the ground.
When I came to Eduardo put his arm behind me and sat me up gently.  I noticed tiny droplets of blood on the tops of my nipples and the metallic taste of it filled my mouth.  I had bit a hole in my own lip!  I wiped the blood from my lower lip and licked it off my fingers.
“Whore, I will be proud to take you to my uncle.  I’m sure that you will be capable of meeting his demands.  Now lay back and relax.  You have earned it!”  I lay back only semiconscious.  I felt myself lifted from the ground,  my bindings removed.  They carried me on my back across their shoulders out of the clearing and down to the parking lot.  
As they walked I looked at the sky.  If I had a religious bone in my body I would have said a prayer of gratitude. 
When we arrived at my car, one of the men tossed my clothes into the back seat.  They opened the drivers’ door for me, then they bent me over, my ass out of the door feet in the lot and head and hands in the car.  Each of them slapped my ass as they faded into the darkness.  Eduardo was last.  He placed his hand in the middle of my back and inserted my butt plug into my rectum, patting the base to ensure that it was firmly in place.  He stood me up and sat me behind the wheel.  He slapped my face, grabbed my jaw and opened my mouth.  He placed the full condoms inside my mouth and closed my lips over the knotted ends.  “Keep those in your mouth cunt! And don’t unbind your tits,  You are to drive to your house naked with your mouth filled with cum, your ass filled, your tits bound, and bare and swollen , and the juices of your cunt soaking your seat.  I will call you when I have made the arrangements.  Adios whore!”
I did exactly as Eduardo instructed.  I drove home carefully, not daring to give in to my desire to speed.  Lucky it was 3:00am and there were not many cars and no police.  As I was waiting to turn at the red off of Highland onto Franklin a bunch of young guys in an


SUV pulled up beside me.  I turned my head to see the wide eyed expression on the young man in the passenger seat as his eyes took in the strang sight of my naked, ravaged body.  I opened my mouth and gave him a view of the full condoms warming there, and lifted my bound left tit for his inspection.  The look on his face was priceless!  Just as he began to poke and yell at his fellow passengers the light changed for me and I took my right turn and sped away.  I wonder if his friends believed that he saw what he said he saw.

I drove into the underground parking lot at my building, gathered my soiled and damaged clothing from the back seat warm cum oozing from my cunt and ass and slowly running down my legs as  I stood upright. I rode the elevator up to my floor without encountering a single soul as witness to my filth.   At last I unlocked the door and let myself into my sanctuary.  I went into the bedroom and wished I had a camera to record the expression on the Wimp’s face.  My tits were still bound, swollen and stripped with the marks of the whip and I still carried the half dozen full latex condoms in my mouth.  I walked over to my bound husband.  I removed the dildo from his ass and replaced it with the butt plug from my own.  I turned it on high vibrate.  I pulled him onto his back and commanded him to lick the cum from my inner thighs and legs.  He stuck out his little bitch tongue and began his assigned task.  I slowly untied the stockings from my abused breasts.  When the blood began to rush back into them and to circulate they began to pulse with the flow of it and the pain, oh Yves, the pain was sooooooo delicious!  I examined my nipples while my cum cunt whore husband continued to clean my pussy and ass with his tongue,  there was the very tiniest speck of blood on their tops.  I decided that I had better put some alcohol on them to clean the germs and because I enjoy the stinging sensation, but before I left for the bathroom.  I went to my dresser and got a pair of scissors.  I trimmed the knots from the ends of the condoms returned to the bed and held the Wimp’s head as I commanded him to suck and swallow their contents.  I stuffed them into his mouth open end behind his teeth and then one by one I squeezed the contents down his throat.   When he did not thank me after his first treat, I grabbed his balls and twisted them tightly.  He thanked me after each successive one and begged his Mistress for another.  I kicked his bound body to the floor at the end of the bed.  He can sleep there like a dog tonight.  I need the full comfort of my own bed.   A long hot bath was my final reward for the evening.  I am awaiting Eduardo’s call.  I hope he’s for real!!!!


5 comments:

  1. This white sissy cuck would have Thanked you over and over for feeding me those cum filled rubbers. Who is that Black God in the pick girfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of six lovers MASTER P provided for me that night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! Such a work out they gave you. I know most would read this and think none of what you wrote actually happened ... but I know it did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. would love you to service this black dick pnut305@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. slm atesli sxse susamıs beye istedigini verebilecek gercek sır tutmasını bilen erkeye arzlarını yerine getirecek bayan aramaktayım doyurana kadar her poyızsyonu denek isteyen bayan aramatayım umarım evet dersiniz 05426383499 skype sikiciniz06@hotmail.com gercek yaragım sirsaklamasını bilen bey ankara

    ReplyDelete