Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Awakenings


Personal Diary
Of a White anal cum dump, whore & pervert


First,  I am a married white woman (former Catholic) 30 years old, 5’ 2” tall, 100lbs, long brown hair and blue eyes, 36 C titties, wet, pink throbbing pussy and willing mouth and asshole.  I have been married to my whimp husband for 9 years.  After 3 years of marriage our sex life suddenly dies.  “What’s wrong honey?”  I asked.  “Our sex life is dull.  It seems that we do the same old thing every time” he replied.  I blushed (I was still capable of it then).  “Well honey, what do you suggest we do to revive it?”  “I don’t know.” He replied and got off the couch and stomped his way to the kitchen to get a beer.  Little did he know that I had been thinking the same thing for at least 2 years!  I had intellectually abandoned all my guilty upbringing, my thoughts of hell and punishment, and the dogma of religion of any kind and had come to the realization that my life was to be whatever “I” desired and my desire was to become overwhelmed by the pleasures of the flesh while still young enough and attractive enough.
  At the time, I was an actress and dancer and I attended class with my neighbor, a successful beautiful, exotic, tall, Irish actress with green eyes, red hair, long legs and the most liberal attitude toward sex I had ever come across in my 24 years.  I envied the freedom with which she displayed her body. One night, after class, Dana and I agreed to go out for post class drinks.  I called the wimp, and told him we would be late.  As we walked along Santa Monica to a bar which she knew, I told her about the conversation

with my husband.  She expressed her sympathy with my situation and put her arm around my shoulder as we walked.  As soon as we entered the bar Dana was greeted by the patrons with enthusiasm.  “This is like my local pub.  I’ll arrange for us to have a private booth in the back.  I think I can help you with your situation”  She called the bartender over, made the order for our drinks (Long Island Iced teas), and ushered me to the back of the room where there were some upholstered booths with tall sides that were about as private as possible considering the surroundings.  “Now baby, tell auntie Dana all about it”  I began to tell her how that I felt that I had an inner demon that needed to be let out.  I told her of my dissatisfaction with the Wimp, and of his with me.  The tears began to flow as I continued “Dana, I don’t know what’s happening to me.  I think about the MOST perverted things, and know that I desire with all my heart to do them, to have them done to me, to lose myself in perversions until I am completely overwhelmed.  To be and do the nastiest things.  Things that would make ancient Rome blush”.  I was blubbering and buried my head against Dana’s breast.  She stroked my hair gently, lifted my face and wiped the tears from my cheeks with her long fingers, and tasted them.  Then suddenly, she raised my face to hers and kissed me HARD, moving her head from side to side and sliding her tongue into my tear salted mouth.  She kissed me passionately, deeply, with a longing and tenderness that I had forgotten.  I responded, letting all my need and desire to flow into my reaction.  I felt the dampness between my legs as my excitement began to build.  We parted, and my blue eyes were wide with wonder and questions began to swirl around so fast in my mind that I felt slightly dizzy.  “Oh Baby.  You poor thing!  I had no idea you had this side to you.  In class you are so demure and reserved.  Look, I can help you to make some of your dreams realities.  Maybe even help the Wimp in the process.”  Listen, what I’m about to tell you stays between us and us only!  I felt like you do now for a long time as well.  Being a good Catholic school girl.  I’m Irish after all what else could I have been.  But Darlin’, for the last couple of years I’ve been living life in the fast lane”  So, when I say that what I have to tell you is a secret, I expect you to keep your mouth shut, reputations are at stake!  Understand?  I didn’t really understand, but I was willing to commit to this beautiful creature and any relief that she could provide.
She began, “a couple of years ago I met a man, a Very rich, Very powerful, Very perverted, Very persuasive, man who said that he was willing to help my career.  I didn’t really care about the last part because he had the most Fabulous cock.  It’s long, 10” and thick, and he knows how to use it!  Long story short, I became involved sexually with him and he in turn, bought me lingerie, jewelry, and sex toys.  He paid and is still paying my rent.  He opened me up mentally, physically, and sexually.  He threw parties at my place for his friends.  I would greet them at the door in high heels, stockings, garter belt, sheer panties, and a silk or satin teddy.  They drank, smoked cigars, and played cards as I served them drinks and snacks.  As the evening progressed, the men begin to run their hands over my body as I served them drinks.  Paul, would laugh and grin and encourage them to take other liberties.  There were 5 players including Paul and they were playing “Texas hold em”.  Three of the players were eliminated rather early, and one of them, Fred, dealt the cards for Paul and Ray, the other two Harold and Pat, sat at the table and watched the action.  The luck went back and forth between Paul and Ray with neither man seeming to be able to close the competition out.

The waiter came by then and brought us more drinks.  I was getting wetter and wetter as Dana’s story excited my inner beast.  She must have sensed this, because as soon as the waiter left, she reached under the table cloth pushed my short skirt up and ran her long fingers along my upper thigh.  “Hold on baby, the best is yet to come!”  Dana continued her story as her fingers began to explore the dampness between my legs.  “Anyway, the game seemed to go on forever and I could feel a aura of anxiousness from Paul.  When I served Ray his drink he ran his hand across my pussy through the panties. Paul saw this and I saw a cruel smile appear on his lips.  Then Paul said ‘Hey Ray, suppose we play one last hand for everything!’.  Ray looked at Paul and then glanced up at me and said: “Look Paul, I don’t need your money.  Let’s make this interesting shall we?”  Dana’s fingers began to dance across my pussy.  I excused myself and made my way  to the ladies’ room.  I could barely walk straight ( a combination of 2 long island iced teas and my own excitement at what Dana was saying.  There was one other girl in the toilet when I entered.  She watched, as I rinsed the tears from my face, applied fresh make up, and examined my astonished face in the mirror.  I looked at my reflection long and hard.  I saw a DEEP longing in the reflection, a sadness tinged with excitement.  I hiked my short skirt to my hips and slipped out of my panties.  I opened my purse and deposited them there.  The girl next to me flashed a sly smile my way as she applied her lipstick.  She was a blond 5’ 6” with a body made for fucking.  Without saying a word, I faced her and with my left hand raised my skirt, revealing my clean shaved pussy to her gaze and ran the fingertips of my right hand between the nether lips of my cunt and using my index and middle fingers rubbed my clit and began to masturbate myself.  The blond watched, fascinated by my actions.  She stuck two fingers in her mouth and began to slowly suck them.  I was barely aware, I was so involved with the pleasure building in by hungry hole, that the Blond had come closer, smiling and still sucking on her long fingers.  My head was thrown back as I felt my orgasm build.  Then the Blonde was right in front of me as my breathing became more rapid.  The grinning face of the Blonde appeared above mine, as she shoved her wet fingers deep into my cunt, sawing them in and out and smiling into my eyes.  A muffled cry came from me as my orgasm began to wash over my flushed body.  My cunt tightened on the Blonde’s fingers as my shame peaked.  She withdrew her fingers, kissed my cheek and without another word walked out of the restroom.  I stayed there for a decent amount of time while the shudders of my release subsided.  I stepped out of the restroom, confused, ashamed, humiliated, and more excited than I had ever been before!  “Are you OK Baby?” Dana asked  “I thought I might have frightened you off”  I slid in beside her eyeing the two fresh drinks on the table.  “No hon, I’m fine”  My voice quivered as I said it.  I took her hand and placed it on my bare pussy.  “Go on Dana, I have to hear the rest of the story”  She grinned when she felt my sopping pussy.  “Careful girl or you’ll have a wet spot on that shirt when we leave.  I had no idea that you were such a excitable little slut” she giggled.  “Go on with your story Dana”.  I demanded her fingers to enter me as I arched my hips to receive them.  She looked surprised, but yielded to my need as she continued.  “Any way, Paul had proposed one last hand but Ray had another idea.  ‘Tell you what Paul,  I’ll play one last hand, but you have to make it interesting.  I’ll add an additional $5,000 to the pot, for an additional wager from you”  “Done” said Paul “$5000 more”  “ You’re not listening to


me Paul,  I said I don’t want or need your money”  Ray pulled the top of my teddy down and began to pinch my nipples.  “I am beginning to understand, so what’s your proposal Ray?”  “Simple.  You win, you take the pot of $20000 and my additional $5000 bump,  I win I get to use your slut for my entertainment.”  Paul smiled wryly, glanced up at me, then said.  “It’s a bet, son”  And Fred dealt them the first two cards.  From my position behind them, I saw that Paul had been handed Kings paired down, while Ray had an Ace/ four in the hole.  Then came the flop.  The three cards were:  Jack, eight, and four.  Paul was going to win.  The next card was a six.  I held my breath as Fred dealt the the last card up.  My heart sank as the four showed face up on the table.  “Well, boy, I got Kinks paired” said Paul as he flipped his cards over with a smile.  The smile broadened as Ray flipped his hole cards.  “Trip 4’s” Ray gathered the money in front of him.  “Nice pot” said Paul.  “Nicer side bet” said Ray and he turned an bit my left nipple, scraping it between his teeth as he pulled back.  “Enjoy her Ray,  She’s quite talented”  “I intend to do with this slut whatever I desire.  I want you to guarantee me that my bet will be honored in full”  Paul took my hands, looked into and looked into my eyes.  “You are at Ray’s command for the rest of the evening.  You are to obey him as you would me.  You will submit to any and all commands which he deems fit to require of you.  You will do it proudly and without complaint.  Do you understand?  A slight whimper escaped my lips as I answered “Yes, I will do anything he demands, I will do anything to please him and to make you happy”  No sooner had my answer fell from my lips, I felt Ray rise and walk behind me.  “Face forward cunt!”  He put his thumbs into the sides of my panties and began to lower them to the floor.  “Step out of them bitch, you won’t be needing them for the rest of the night”  I let the panties fall to the ground and noticed the wet spot in the crotch which betrayed my desire.  “Now turn around whore”  and Ray began to undo the teddy’s buttons until my breasts and stomach were exposed to the gaze of the assembled gathering.  He slipped the teddy from my shoulders and tossed it to Harold.  “Snort this buddy.  Don’t it smell good?  Be nice and I may let you get a closer look”  then Ray tossed my soiled panties in Pat’s face.  “Mmmmmm, sweet smelling pussy, Ray” he responded.  Watching Dana’s face, I noticed a soft expression of bliss begin to show itself.  She looked down at me.  “Have a little more to drink baby,  this is a long story”.
As I lifted the glass to my lips, Dana turned her back to me and removed something from her purse.  I could feel my juices begin to puddle into the fabric of the booth.  Dana turned back to me  Her hand once again tantalizing my gaping, dripping hole, and as she continued I was aware of a slight hum coming from beneath the tablecloth.  She was going to fuck my cunt right here in the booth!  I flushed and made a quick survey of our surroundings.  At a table, not 5’ away, I saw the Blond from the restroom sitting with a very handsome man.  She whispered something in his ear smiling, and he turned to look in our direction.  He smiled at us and Dana noticed his attention.  At that exact moment she jammed the vibrator into my vagina with a wicked grin at the couple.  My head arched back and a soft moan escaped my lips as she began to work the pulsing dildo in and out of my sopping cunt.  A soft laugh came from the man at the table and he whispered to his companion as Dana fucked my cunt with the pleasure machine.  I was astonished that I was acting this way, but my passion was not to be subdued.  I relaxed and let Dana slide the tool in and out of my dripping pussy as she continued with her


story.  I allowed myself to lift my eyes to the couple and flash them a small smile of my own.  “Ray sat me on the card table.  The felt was soft against my bare ass.  He spread my legs as wide as they would go, so that my cunt was in full view of all the players.  Then he spit on his fingers and immediately inserted three of them into my hungry pussy.  For my part, I threw my head back, arched my back and began to massage my breasts as he finger fucked me.  He had very talented hands and wiggled his fingers deeply inside of me.  “Boys, this is one nasty, wet, pussy.  I’m gonna plug this thing one way or another.”  Ray dropped his pants to the floor.  He was wearing briefs and through them strained a thickening cock.  “Hey Fred,  Why don’t you sample her oral skills while I plow this bitch’s hole.”  Fred needed no encouragement as he went to the other side of the table and released his dick.  I laid back and began to suck him when Ray slammed his hard cock into my pussy balls deep.  He fucked me deeply, with long, slow, strokes grinding his pubic hair into my clit and rotating his hips so that the heat from the friction forced my love button from its cover,”  As she was telling me this, she moved the vibrator imbedded in my thirsty quim in the same manner as she described Ray’s fucking.  “I sucked Fred deep down my throat and let him establish his own pace as he fucked my mouth.  I felt his cock as it began to swell and pulse with each successive jab between my wet lips.  I swirled my tongue around the head as he withdrew.  I slobbered on his hairy balls and swallowed him whole.  He came suddenly sending jets of his cream deep into my mouth.  I sucked him as he softened and showed him his deposit before swallowing it,  All the time,  Ray was increasing the motion of his fucking and was slamming his cock into me as he grabbed a handful of tit in each hand.  He shot his wad as he crammed his swollen prick into my sloppy cunt to its full length.  “God Damn, that’s some fine pussy on your whore Paul.  I wonder if her ass is as fine”.  Dana, abruptly removed my pleasure toy from its place in my warm center.  She brought it up from under the tablecloth and waved it in front of my eyes for my inspection.  The tool glistened with my juices and Dana gave a sideways glance at the smiling couple and ran the length of it across my lips.  She spat on the instrument and returned to its hiding place under the table   The couple at the table stood and came to our booth.  “Mind if we join you”  The Blonde was already sliding into the other side of the booth.  “Mary, Hank, how nice to see you.  Please sit down and join us.  I was just telling my friend the most fascinating tale” “ She seems to be enjoying it” Hank replied.  “ Tell them baby, are you enjoying Auntie Dana’s story”
I looked down at my hands folded on the crisp tablecloth.  “Yes,  I’m enjoying it very much”.  I replied softly, still not daring to meet the gaze of our table partners.  “Good, Hank and Mary know this one but I’ll continue for your enjoyment”  The low hum of the vibrator sounded like a jack hammer in my blushing ears.  “Hey, Harold.  I’m a bit done at the present time.  Could you do the honors?”  Harold wasted no time in getting naked to the table.  He placed me on my knees.  I felt his hands spread my ass cheeks and the warmth of his spit as it ran around the opening to my shit hole.  A slow pressure began to build against my rose bud as Harold pushed his raw stiff member against the opening.  Then the tip of his prick entered my relaxing rear and he began to work it slowly but insistently against the resistance.  Little by little he inserted is stiff cock into my ass.  It was slightly uncomfortable and painful at first but soon, I was able to take its entire length up my butt and he began to fuck my ass in earnest.”  Dana let her rude little faux penis approach my puckered ass as she continued with the story.  “Well, Pat don’t be left

out boy go on and let her suck your cock.  Fred seemed to like what she did for him!”  Fred immediately inserted the cock he had been fondling into my ready mouth.  Again, and again he thrust his dick into my throat.  He got very excited, very quickly, and seemed ready to cum almost immediately.  “Bet your wife doesn’t suck your cock as well”  Ray said.  “My wife doesn’t suck cock at all Ray.  God damn it I’m about to pop my nut already”  He came even as he said it,  I looked up into his eyes as he spilled the white sticky fluid into my mouth.  I arched my back and raised myself more upright even as Harold was pounding his demanding rod into my asshole hard and fast.  I let some of Pat’s cum dribble from my lips and splatter on my tits.  I smiled and looked him straight in the eyes as I rubbed a thick layer of his spunk over them.”  Dana was grinding the vibrator into my butt deeper and deeper.  She grinned at me as she ravaged my asshole under the table.  My hips could not stay still as she pushed the invader up my rectum and I could not believe that I was grinding them forward so as to make her task easier and to heighten the strange longing that I had never before had.  I’m sure that my hips were dancing across the booth like I was holding back a piss.  Mary caught my eye, glanced down at where the table was shaking and again whispered into Hank’s ear.  When the waiter approached and announced last call I was SURE that he was aware of what was going on but Dana’s hand never stopped shoving as she said “No more, thanks, just the check”  The waiter disappeared as Dana returned to her story.  “As the men stood all around me and watched, Harold grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back.  He held my wrists together with one hand with the other he grabbed my long hair and pulled it back toward him so that I was almost looking at the ceiling.  He pounded his muscled tool into my butt hole with violent angry strokes and I in turn slammed my tender asshole into his thighs with a loud slap.  I felt my orgasm on me as he emptied his load up my ass with a loud groan. I quickly turned around as Harold pulled is prick from my sore but grateful ass and cleaned my butt juice from his prick like a hungry dog. ”  Dana used her fingertips to insert the entire length of the vibrator all the way up my ass and continued to push until her fingers could go no further up my butt.
Her hand emerged from its warm nest.  I watched as she held it before her eyes and inspected it intently.  Then she passed it under the noses of our table guests, as she did so, Hank took her hand, looked directly into my flushed face and began to suck on Dana’s soiled fingers.  “Well boys, did everyone get their rocks off?  I know I came like a freight train in that sweet pussy.  See you for the game next week Paul maybe we can make this a standard bet?”  And since that time I have service many cocks, many times, in many different circumstances and continue to do so.  Why?  Because I get such satisfaction from the fact that I am the one who is really in control.  Every time a man cums on me or in me it’s because I have brought him to a point where he can’t control his body.  And that. Baby is what I can offer to you and the Wimp.”  Then with Hank and Mary watching, she reached inside of my blouse and pinched my nipple really hard.  “Stand up honey  it’s time for us to go”.  Dana threw her money on the table and slid from the booth.  She offered me her hand, and with the vibrator buzzing away far up my anus, I slid from the booth.  “Oh Dana, you forgot to introduce us to your friend”  “I will when I feel she’s ready”   Dana turned me away from the booth, hiked my skirt up in the back, and rewarded Hank and Mary with a stinging, loud, spank across my tight butt.  She smiled back at them, lowered my skirt and with a hand in the small of by back escorted

me swiftly from the bar out into the early morning darkness.  We walked along the street toward our cars in silence (except for the low buzz coming from my ass)  When we got to my car, I turned to Dana.  “Dana, that story, was it true?  I envy your life so.  I just wish I could be like you!  I love the feeling of this thing in my ass!  I loved your fingers in my pussy!  I hate for this night to end, but I know it must!”  “Don’t you worry your pretty little head about a thing baby.  I’ve got an idea that will get both you and the Wimp what you want and need.  I’ll talk to you tomorrow and lay it all out for you.  Meanwhile, sit your naked whore ass in the drivers seat and buzz along home”  She laughed and showed her perfect white teeth.  She turned and walked into the night.  As I began to drive home, I was not aware at the time what a profound effect this evening would have on my future.  I was only aware of my desire to full fill my needs, my admiration of Dana, my confusion with my response to the events of the evening, the rush of contradictory feelings of repulsion and excitement,  and of course, the persistent tingling deep within my bowels.
When I arrived home, I found the Wimp asleep on the couch, TV on, surrounded by empty beer cans.  I bent forward, close to his face,  hiked up my skirt and shat out the buzzing anal invader into my hand.  I held it close to my face breathing in its eau like perfume.  Then I passed it under the sleeping Wimp’s nose.  His face contorted in a slight grimace.  I turned and almost skipped my way into the bathroom for a bedtime douche, thinking of what was in store for my boring husband and me.  I would learn soon enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment